PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan: "Ravens are going to win this game."

Status
Not open for further replies.
when are we never going to care what rex ryan says???? this is about the pats.. not the jets and his former team......

Rex is the gift that keeps on giving. The perfect Jester image.
Green with envy.
You just know jester fans are thinking, please shut up.
Another pats victory means more pain for you.
I feel your pain. It feels good.

Out drinking again with Monty I see

If we had a vote among all Patriots fans or even just season ticket holders, less than 5% would want Rex....so thankfully, Rex will never be our HC.

The Jets board is hysterical right now. They really are the step children of the NFL.

He made six predictions for this season and not one of them happened.

I honestly don't care one way or the other about rex, and respect what he's done with the jets.

but, who cares about the jets right now?
they are just another mediocre team..

I wonder if Rex choked on his "snack" when Cundiff missed the game ending field goal?

I honestly don't care one way or the other about rex, and respect what he's done with the jets.

but, who cares about the jets right now?
they are just another mediocre team..

really ? you are much more magnanimous than i am. i mostly think of rex ryan as an over-bloviating stink bag. but that's just me.

but, really, who cares about the jets as they implode......

On JI there is a poll on who they are rooting for.

Patriots lead so far. What a great year.

He still thinks he coaches the best team in New Jersey and the best team in the AFC East. I don't see how he can say a damn thing next season. I won't get on him for not getting to the superbowl (it's been all Pats/Steelers/Colts for eight years now) but they haven't even won the division since he took over. Why is anyone even asking somebody who didn't make the playoffs about anything?

He still thinks he coaches the best team in New Jersey and the best team in the AFC East. I don't see how he can say a damn thing next season. I won't get on him for not getting to the superbowl (it's been all Pats/Steelers/Colts for eight years now) but they haven't even won the division since he took over. Why is anyone even asking somebody who didn't make the playoffs about anything?
The Jets fans have spoken ......

Well Rex, We Sure Took Back NY from the Giants and the AFCE back from the Patriots - Jets Insider.com Forums

Last edited:

trying to decide which is funnier:

You can't make this up. Revis 75% off, and a "Ryan" jersey [also 75% off]

(paraphrased) Rex should be fired.

That would be just AWESOME timing for that decision; after all the other teams firing guys have already made their hires. I can't decide which strategy would make for a more inept 2012 Jester team - keeping dysfunctional Sexy Rexy or firing him so late that you waste your whole draft prep/off-season strategy time. LOL.

"Dear God, please don't let Rex Ryan pick the Pats to win the Super Bowl. I promise I'll be a good boy if you'll just please let him pick the Giants." :halo:

Patriots and Giants in the SB, Jets not event the best team in NY.

Suck on that Rex Ryan, you fat loud mouth obnoxious punk!

Patriots and Giants in the SB, Jets not event the best team in NY.

Suck on that Rex Ryan, you fat loud mouth obnoxious punk!

The Jets aren't even the best team in their own locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back