PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex ryan on the pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea put me down as one who actually likes Rex Ryan, as sick as that is. He's like an early Parcells without the accolades, but if his team keeps performing they way they have, sadly those will come over time too.

I love Belichick, but when he retires and we could pick one coach in the league to replace him with, it would be Ryan.

All of you guys were closet Rex Ryan fans.:D

Yeah, everything about him....truthfully everything about those 85 Bears just pissed me off. Their coaches, their players, their stupid videos. I enjoyed watching Ryan fail as a head coach. I wish his son would follow a similar path but it hasn't worked out so far, unfortunately.

I still sometimes think of my (admittedly lame) substitute song lyrics: "We are the Bears, shoveling crew, shoveling ****, heaping it on you. We're so bad, we ain't no good, ****ting our **** like you knew we would".

knock knock...

who's there?..

Rexa..

Rexa who..?

Rexanocerous hungee...me want all your cake...

rhino2.jpg

No, that's what YOU should've said before registering here.

Rex just said on ESPN that "they have the edge as they beat them at home, here..."..

That's serious locker-room material...

Rex ryan on the pats

I'm glad this title isn't literal. They'd all be dead.

The thing I hate about Rex Ryan more than anything is the turtleneck/vest combo he wears 24/7. It pisses me off to no end.

He looks like Scotty.

scotty.gif

Ryan has won a lot of games this season, he's earned the right to talk some trash. I know he really hates the Pats and would really love to beat them this upcoming Sunday, but that's the stuff rivalries are made of. It's time the Pats administered a humbling beatdown on the Jets and their loudmouth coach. That's really the only way to shut him up, at least until the playoffs come around again.

Last edited:
Let's face it, the Jets' wins haven't been any more or less impressive than the Patriots. Sure people are going to say the Patriots have been playing stiffer competition, but this is the NFL. A win is a win no matter who it's against, and the Jets have been finding ways to beat everyone they've played in recent weeks, just like the Pats.

What are you talking about??? It's just as impressive to beat the dregs of the NFL by a combination of luck and fortuitous spectacular plays as it is to beat top tier teams? :eek:

rex is harmless, but i just can't stand loudmouth braggers who have no humility and don't know when to shut the hell up. i wouldn't hang out with him because all i'd hear about is him, him, him. i'd rather shoot myself.

But this is indeed what a lot of people want and the way American culture has moved. It's too bad, IMO.

Dear Rex Ryan,

Keep talking until the game. We'll do our talking on the field.

Signed,

The New England Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye