PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss's New Mailbag

Status
Not open for further replies.
the reason it is a big deal is because you are making it one. Can we accept the mantra of our fearless leader... "it is what it is" and shut up?
Actually, the reason it is a big deal is because of the serious nature of the allegation coupled with the fact that there was absolutely no elaboration.

It isn't like kriskanos said "Reiss was rude to me" or "Reiss looked at me crosseyed"... the exact quote was "I found him extremely rude and hateful to me and my kids." Hateful is a very strong word. It can destroy reputations and end careers. To make a post like that with no further explanation kind of is a big deal.

Last edited:
The allegation wasnt serious as I have said many times...get over it.

The allegation wasnt serious as I have said many times...get over it.
Then you should choose your words more carefully in the future. Your original post said "I found him extremely rude and hateful to me and my kids." Then, after taking some criticism, you maintained your stance and said "I stand by what I said in the original post."

I do stand by what I said...But being rude and hateful even extremely is not a crime.I did not accuse him of sexual assualt,murder,or running with Pacman.

I do stand by what I said...But being rude and hateful even extremely is not a crime.I did not accuse him of sexual assualt,murder,or running with Pacman.
You are a fool if you don't realize the seriousness of the allegation. Being "extremely rude and hateful to me and my kids" may not be a crime, but it can sure ruin your reputation, get your ass suspended (or fired) and completely destroy your career - especially for a publicly known figure working in the media. If you don't believe me, just ask Don Imus.

That's why it is so gutless to just throw the allegation out there and then pull and ole' "well, it happened but I am not elaborating..." maneuver.

Last edited:
You are the little kid in the classroom who didn't overhear the secret saying, "tell me! tell me! tell me! ..."

No. I am the one who took a civil tone with KrisKanos in my 1st post and elaborated on the reasons why his post was inappopriate.

YOU are the child who makes the mistake of trying to stick up for someone when you clearly are in the minority. And then you refuse to admit to the mistake.

Hell, others pointed this out to you as well.

Heh, did anybody read Mike Reiss' mailbag? (Besides our resident Chad "PWP" Jackson fan ;) )

Truth be told here at the Cape Cod Library I can't read the URL.
I'll be back home for the summah on my own computah by Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes