PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rapoport: Mac Jones Likely a Trade Candidate this Offseason

All the locker room Mac guys supporting him after this play saying Bill ruined him. Mac Strong.

Plenty of ridiculous moments to choose from. That play. McCorkle going back to the well twice on ill advised cross body throws and getting pick 6ed. Getting outscored 72-3 in consecutive games. Being the first team in the SB era to lose 3 straight games allowing 10 points or less. Part of that was getting shutout by a bottom 5 defense. Losing a game because of a toe tap miscue. Int off a fake spike. Boutte gambling scandal.

Don’t think there will be a 17 games to glory about this season.

Plenty of ridiculous moments to choose from. That play. McCorkle going back to the well twice on ill advised cross body throws and getting pick 6ed. Getting outscored 72-3 in consecutive games. Being the first team in the SB era to lose 3 straight games allowing 10 points or less. Part of that was getting shutout by a bottom 5 defense. Losing a game because of a toe tap miscue. Int off a fake spike. Boutte gambling scandal.

I love the DB looking around thinking he had to block someone, given the ball went right to his teammate. Turns around and Geseiki might as well been back in Foxboro

I love the DB looking around thinking he had to block someone, given the ball went right to his teammate. Turns around and Geseiki might as well been back in Foxboro
You have a clip of the play?

Just wanted to share this
Screenshot_20240214_064347_Samsung Internet.jpg

not what I want to happen….but if it does, we take MHJ at 3
Absolutely. I'm open to acquiring talent. Fields is talented, and his upside is far better than Bailey Jones. Not saying he's the answer but hey who knows?

Just wanted to share this
View attachment 56560
Oh boy the spin Doctor's will be in full effect if that comes to fruition. I know my opinion on J Fields. :)
Avoid The Office GIF

Last edited:
Oh boy the spin Doctor's would be in full effect if that comes to fruition. I know my opinion on J Fields. :)
Avoid The Office GIF
Fields was so bad DJ Moore only had 1,364 yards. Name the WR we have that has anything close. LOL

Fields was so bad DJ Moore only had 1,364 yards. Name the WR we have that has anything close. LOL
According to the haters he sucks like we don't know what suck look like. :rolleyes:

The Chicago TE had pretty good yards too and Fields was hail Mary drop away from winning another game too with impressive yards.

The Chicago TE had pretty good yards too and Fields was hail Mary drop away from winning another game too with impressive yards.
Your right komet? Right. I look at the WR production that also a determing factor in QB ability and play. Give me KB, pop and revamp the WR room.

Your right komet? Right. I look at the WR production that also a determining factor in QB ability and play. Give me KB, pop and revamp the WR room.
I like the QB's in this upcoming Draft but would take Fields over any of them.

I like the QB's in this upcoming Draft but would take Fields over any of them.
We act like , well some of us fans. That we still are the Brady patriots. We don't have that luxury of saying who We DON'T want.

Agreed. But we all know they are all just projections until they actually take a real NFL snap.
Correct,

My list goes Willliams, McCarthy, Maye, Daniel’s, Fields, Nix, Pennix, Rattler,
If it’s Maye, McCarthy, Daniel’s or Harrison Jr plus Fields that is tough.
I’d prefer Harrison Jr then trade our second this year and a second next year for say 26 if McCarthy falls.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back