PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox or Patriots

LiveShot

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
If only one of them could win today which would you choose? Even if the Pats unbeaten season would come to an end I would choose the Sox.

If only one of them could win today which would you choose? Even if the Pats unbeaten season would come to an end I would choose the Sox.

Good for you, then watch the Red Sox and post on a Red Sox site.

Good for you, then watch the Red Sox and post on a Red Sox site.

:rocker:

Hey Nut, do we have to put an APB out on pats1 - I hope he's not being held prisoner in a pre game thread on some Sox site...

F*** the Red Sox, let them lose so New England can focus their sporting attention where it belongs...

Tough question. It would PAIN me to see us lose to Miami but then again I desperately want us to win the ALCS. I'll go with the Pats though I want both teams to win today.

F*** the Red Sox, let them lose so New England can focus their sporting attention where it belongs...

Can you picture any player on a BB coached team saying, " it's not the end of the world if we lose the playoff game?" Me neither. Case closed.

Holdin' out for a twofer here.

Patriots Full Tilt Full Time

Please, no more Sox weenies

Patriots all the way!

screw the ***.. anyone who lets an overpaid $50 mil pitcher pitch a deciding game should be fired..

GO PATS.. the real TEAM in NE is the PATS

Can you picture any player on a BB coached team saying, " it's not the end of the world if we lose the playoff game?" Me neither. Case closed.

For starters, you can't truly compare football players to baseball players w/o understanding the vast differences between the two games. The game's couldn't be any more different in their pace, mentality, etc.

Furthermore, Mannys quote was taken completely out of context, and I guarantee you didn't read the rest of the article and everything else he had to say, b/c he made it clear he cares about winning. Perhaps Manny didn't phrase his answer the way he should have to please some of the more anal fans, but ironically, the essence of it, "we're just going to go out there and play", is in effect, the exact thing a sports psychologist would want an athlete to think.

Tom Brady fell asleep in the locker room before the Super Bowl game against the Rams. What does that tell you?

Last edited:
Tom Brady fell asleep in the locker room before the Super Bowl game against the Rams. What does that tell you?

uhh he was relaxed? manny always is and always will be a me me me player..

Though I respect those around me who are supporting both teams but are really into the Red Sox right now because of the whole playoff thing,:rolleyes: , I'd trade a Red Sox victory for a Pats victory ANY DAY!!! Go Pats!!!

As much as I love both sports, football ALWAYS comes first.

Did all you guys hating on the Sox grow up in the same NE that I did?? :confused:

Im glad I dont have to choose!!! Plenty of room to root for both teams in my house. Life is great this morning!

Go Pats, Go Sox!!! :rocker: :eat3:

Last edited:
Mannys quote was taken completely out of context, and I guarantee you didn't read the rest of the article and everything else he had to say, b/c he made it clear he cares about winning. Tom Brady fell asleep in the locker room before the Super Bowl game against the Rams. What does that tell you?

What a total load of bullcrap. How can you defend that clueless dope-smoking ******ed moron? He cares about nothing but hitting homeruns. He doesn't care about running the bases, he doesn't care about playing the field, and he sure as hell doesn't care about WINNING!!! If he cared about his teammates, about winning, he wouldn't have acted like a selfish child after hitting that homerun down by 5, or he would have slid at home or ran into the catcher the other night after rounding third.

Brady took a nap hours before kickoff when the players had alone time. That is a helluva lot different than FALLING ASLEEP DURING A GAME like Manny the moron does most of the time he's not standing at the plate.

Here's hoping this nonsense comes to a merciful end tonight.

Last edited:
uhh he was relaxed? manny always is and always will be a me me me player..

keep drinking that media koolaid, they're being honest with you, seriously

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3