PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rams were the "Greatest Show on Turf"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rams were the "Greatest Show on Turf"....

Patriot Football " The Greatest Show on Snow "
And anything else you throw at us .
Those were among the best games in NFL history though .

How about "we beat up on a Bills team who had more than half it's starters out for the game, and we ran up the score to make ourselves look good."

How about first you come up with a non-plagarised name...as one who has read the Indy Star Colts board ever since the Pats first starting dominating the Colts, I know you took your name from 12>18 on that bpard...I know it can be tough for a Colt fan to have an original thought, but try it, you just might like it.

P.S. Give my best to albany ed.

How about first you come up with a non-plagarised name...as one who has read the Indy Star Colts board ever since the Pats first starting dominating the Colts, I know you took your name from 12>18 on that bpard...I know it can be tough for a Colt fan to have an original thought, but try it, you just might like it.

P.S. Give my best to albany ed.
Albany Ed rocks, but that board doesn't present nearly the giggles it used to now that they've banned ManningsArmy.

And in this discussion, Uncle Heatster gets bingo again.

The 3-0 New England Patriots.

:rocker:

Albany Ed rocks, but that board doesn't present nearly the giggles it used to now that they've banned ManningsArmy.

I was reading that board BEFORE Mannings Army started posting...when he came on, it was hilarious, but, like most one trick ponies, it got kind of old, even for a Pats fan...but, good lord, did he roil them up...not too long before he got kicked out, he wrote something about Seabrook NH, which is not too far from where I am...small world, indeed.

I'll come up with that original name when you spell 'plagiarized' correctly.

On that note I've been on his board off and on since '05 right when the Colts started dominating the pats. I got banned just because the Colts won the Super Bowl and I made a thread about it. I had an original name then believe it or not. :rolleyes:

Tell us why you got "banned" again.
You haven't done it ever time you post yet.:rolleyes:
Dominating...lol.
Why don't you go cheer for your "dominating" Dolts. Maybe they'll get an amazing 1 point victory over the Faiders this year.

Thought it was 21 in a row?

Bloody fact checking department...

Okay 21 then.

PFnV

we should call up the tape from the Bengals and work on them til Monday. After it is all said and done, hopefully years down the road, we will let people decide whatever they want.

Cheesy names like that are just that...cheesy

How about "we beat up on a Bills team who had more than half it's starters out for the game, and we ran up the score to make ourselves look good."

Well, you were probably busy watching you're team eek out a win last week against an AVERAGE team, so you probably did not notice that we jacked Brady out of the game a few minutes into the 4th and later had the ball at the ten (due to Asante's interception), and we turned it oven on downs after 4 halfhearted runs.

We could have easily score 10-14 more points then we did. For the record, there is no team worse for "running up the score" then Mr. Payaton "pad the stats" Manning's Colts.

If you're gonna be a troll, at the very least, do a little homework and be an informed one :rolleyes:

Last edited:

No, that's too wordy. How about, "Peyton's Nightmare."

Last edited:

I'll come up with that original name when you spell 'plagiarized' correctly.

On that note I've been on his board off and on since '05 right when the Colts started dominating the pats. I got banned just because the Colts won the Super Bowl and I made a thread about it. I had an original name then believe it or not. :rolleyes:

The only thing worse on a board like this than one who corrects a spelling error, is one who corrects a spelling error and then uses a run-on sentence, a typographical error, a non-capitalized proper noun, and lack of proper punctuation.

Class dismissed.

A lot of offenses have looked great after three game. Shouldn't we wait at least until the bye for nicknames, perhaps better until this team wins a couple of SB's in a row.

I saw a team up 31-7 throw bombs in the end zone against a defense that was wounded. If I named everyone that was out for the game on the Bills you would be embarrassed you ran up the score on a team like that. I'm not a troll i'm just a guy tired of the hypocrisy of Pats fans.

'05 was the only year we blew people out on a weekly basis, and Peyton never played in the 4th of any of those games. Like against the Lions on thanksgiving Peyton didn't play in the fourth but he had 5 or 6 TD's through 3. He was accused of padding stats then.

With that said if the Colts last Sunday were up 31-7 and throwing bombs in the end zone you guys would have a field day by attacking him. That's hypocrisy my friend.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in 03 and 04 the world was wondering who would be able to stop the Colts offense. They were blowing by everyone, no? The Patriots in this game needed game film for future opponents to fret about IMO. Plus real game practice. It's not like Tom and Randy have had a lot of in game experience together. That said Tom left the game early in the 4th quarter and we ran the ball every play from then on.

Forget the Greatest show on turf they are trying to catch the 04 Colts if anybody

What should we be called considering our offensive juggernaut? Any suggestions?
Why beat around the bush?...

The Greatest Show on Earth. :rocker:

Or how about the "greatest Show on what-was-formerly-grass?" We'd need to come up with a symbol for that.

Actually, let's wait til December to see if we can still boast...

"The Nor'Easter" (Trying to defend our offense is like being hit by a Nor'Easter)

The Big Chill offense

The Mother of All Offenses

The Shock and Awe offense

The Blue Blizzard offense

I liked this previous suggestion:

"The Greatest Show on Snow" - that was a great play off the Ram's name

I saw a team up 31-7 throw bombs in the end zone against a defense that was wounded. If I named everyone that was out for the game on the Bills you would be embarrassed you ran up the score on a team like that. I'm not a troll i'm just a guy tired of the hypocrisy of Pats fans.

'05 was the only year we blew people out on a weekly basis, and Peyton never played in the 4th of any of those games. Like against the Lions on thanksgiving Peyton didn't play in the fourth but he had 5 or 6 TD's through 3. He was accused of padding stats then.

With that said if the Colts last Sunday were up 31-7 and throwing bombs in the end zone you guys would have a field day by attacking him. That's hypocrisy my friend.
Here's a small sampling for you to consider. Let me say again, small sampling.
Colts vs Saints: Score is 41-13 before Peyton throws a TD pass to Dallas Clark. Colts win 55-21
Colts vs Falcons: Score is 31-7 until Peyton throws a TD pass to Harrison. Colts win 38-7
Colts vs Texans: Score is 35-7 until Peyton throws an 80 yard TD pass to Dallas Clark. Colts win 49-14
Colts vs Lions: Score is 34-9 until Peyton throws a TD to Harrison. Colts win 41-9.
Colts vs Titans: Score is 41-24 until Peyton throw a TD to Wayne. Colts win 51-24.
Colts vs Patriots: Score is 34-21 until Peyton throws a TD to Harrison. Then goes for 2. Try fails. Colts win 40-21.

Spin that however you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft