PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pitt vs Seahawks for XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather see Seattle get its first Super Bowl than Pittsburgh get its fifth.

In order for me to care, I have to have someone that I really want to see lose.

I'm undecided right now. But with two weeks to go, somebody is going to do something so stupid it will totally blow me away.

Then I'll know who to cheer againts.

When the Ravens played the Giants, it ws easy. I hated them both but I hated the Giants all my life.

primetime said:
I'd rather see Seattle get its first Super Bowl than Pittsburgh get its fifth.

BINGO! :D

Not to mention if we can't be it, I'd just as soon the NFC babysit the title reigining SB Champions throughout 2006. ;)

I really don't care who wins either way. Theres positives and negatives to both. If Pittsburgh wins, Jerome and Ben get a ring, but Ben becomes the youngest QB to win a SB and the Steelers win their 5th superbowl and share the record. If the Seahawks win, Seattle gets an overdue championship and a new team wins, but an NFC team wins and the Walrus gets another ring.

Personally, I'm just hoping for a good, close, entertaining game that I will enjoy and stay on the edge of my seat, unlike the conference championship games. We've been spoiled with nail biter superbowls 3 out of the last 4 years. I hope the trend continues.

F.B.N. said:
Steelers were always a team I liked from the Steel Curtain days....but I love this Seattle team and Alexander is a treat to watch. Hasselback is also fun to watch....a real tough kid....so today I'm also leaning towards go Seattle. As a side note....if the Steelers win we have to hear dynasty beginning crap from the idiot Steeler fans...I'm in no mood to hear that kind of crap...Go Hawks..

If I had a choice of winning it for Bettis or winning it for Zorn...Zorn deserves it....even if his career is over. In his day he was their Plunkett...took a beating.

Thanks FBN;)
I want this win especially for our QB cord--Jim Zorn, Dave Kreig, Steve Largent, Kurt Warner and all the others.....They all have waited a long, long time!!! :) It was great seeing them oldies on the sidelines to witness this proud advent!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News