PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Christian Barmore

If I recall correctly he was the Power Forward before Giannis arrived.
Oh yeah that’s right!

I heard he was a pretty good basketball player in HS. At his size/weight, he would’ve at least been able to clear space under the boards and rebound a little

Mac didn't work out, but calling it a miss implies it was bad drafting and I disagree with that. We were picking 15th. The other QB's taken in the 2021 draft were: 1 Lawrence, 2 Wilson, 3 Lance, 11 Fields, 15 Mac, 64 Trask, 66 Mond, 67 Mills. The only successful QB taken was Lawrence at #1 ,and there were no other stars at other positions drafted between 15 and 38 where we took Barmore.

Until this year Mac showed the potential of a Purdy or Cousins. It was a solid pick at 15.

Stop that. Rational thinking combined with calmness combined with fact checking has no place here.

Stop that. Rational thinking combined with calmness combined with fact checking has no place here.
We are VICTIMS, damnit!!!

Chris Jones and Javon Hargrave are leading for the Pro Bowl. He may not make it because the voting ended 12/15, but he could squeak into an All Pro. Glad to see him stay healthy and do what what we all expected. He's had a great season.

Tied for the lead league with Ed Oliver for sacks by a DT with 8.5.

Oh yeah that’s right!

I heard he was a pretty good basketball player in HS. At his size/weight, he would’ve at least been able to clear space under the boards and rebound a little
i expect he was pretty good at boxing out.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back