broadwayjoe- Vikings
ironwasp- Browns
A.C. Vegas- Texans
Dryheat- 49ers?
Zarakotas5- Saints
SeanBruschi54- ? Surprise me
Patsfans- Bengals
Gomezcat- Indianapolis
Irish Hooligan- Jaguars and Titans if we have to take two teams.

mavfan2390 is willing to take another team and I will take the Chiefs if we need to take another team.

you got me blocked? I called the Jets early in the thread...and I will take the Giants as well as a #2...

Last edited:
in that case I'll just take the Bucs

Just a recap of whats going on so far.

(1)Seymour93- Cowboys
(2)Mavfan2390-Patriots
(3)chunkypony- Bears
(4)SamBamsFan- Falcons
(5)ayjackson-Broncos
(6)broadwayjoe- Vikings
(7)ironwasp- Browns
(8)Flying Fungi- Jets
(9)A.C. Vegas- Texans
(10)Dryheat- 49ers?
(11)Zarakotas5- Saints
(12)SeanBruschi54- ? Surprise me
(13)Patsfans- Bengals
(14)Gomezcat- Colts
(15)Irish Hooligan- Jaguars
(16)Baker781- Bucs

Teams that are avaiable if we are going to have 32 GM's and of course one of these teams is for SeanBruschi54.

Bills,Dolphins,Ravens,Steelers,Titans,Chiefs,Raiders,Chargers,Eagles,Redskins,Giants,Lions.Packers,Panthers,Cardinals,Rams,Seahawks.

If each GM has to have two teams

chunkypony- Lions
broadwayjoe- Chiefs
ironswap- Skins
Flying Fungi- Giants
Dryheat- Chargers
Irish Hooligan- Titans

Correct me if I have missed anything on this recap.

Last edited:
I pick the Buffalo Jills.

As far as rules go, think we could make a set schedule, where each GM has an allotted deadline to make a pick. Maybe we start on a Sunday, and each pick has a 30 minute time limit (this limit can be adjusted if we have GMs from far away time zones).

Last edited:
I pick the Buffalo Jills.

As far as rules go, think we could make a set schedule, where each GM has an allotted deadline to make a pick. Maybe we start on a Sunday, and each pick has a 30 minute time limit (this limit can be adjusted if we have GMs from far away time zones).

And if they don't show up after 30 mins, we can have a public vote that lasts another 30 minutes which will determine the absentee's pick.

(1)Seymour93- Cowboys
(2)Mavfan2390-Patriots
(3)chunkypony- Bears
(4)SamBamsFan- Falcons
(5)ayjackson-Broncos
(6)broadwayjoe- Vikings
(7)ironwasp- Browns
(8)Flying Fungi- Jets
(9)A.C. Vegas- Texans
(10)Dryheat- 49ers
(11)Zarakotas5- Saints
(12)SeanBruschi54- RANDOM
(13)Patsfans- Bengals
(14)Gomezcat- Colts
(15)Irish Hooligan- Jaguars
(16)Baker781- Bucs
(17)StinkyPete- Bills

Dolphins,Ravens,Steelers,Titans,Chiefs,Raiders,Chargers,Eagles,Redskins,Giants,Lions.Packers, Panthers,Cardinals,Rams,Seahawks ARE FREE

(NOT TAKING INTO ACCOUNT SEANBRUSCHI'S RANDOM TEAM

If each GM has to have two teams

chunkypony- Lions
broadwayjoe- Chiefs
ironswap- Skins
Flying Fungi- Giants
Dryheat- Chargers
Irish Hooligan- Titans
Mavfan2390-Raiders

I'm in. Assign me a team and tell me when and where.

Surprise me.

You'll get the Raiders. Date is yet to be determined.

Ok, right now, this is what it looks like by draft order. OPEN spots in bold.

(1) Raiders- SeanBruschi54
(2) Lions- OPEN
(3) Browns- ironwasp
(4) Buccaneers- bakes781
(5) Cardinals- OPEN
(6) Redskins- OPEN
(7) Vikings- broadwayjoe
(8) Falcons- SamBamsFan
(9) Dolphins- OPEN
(10) Texans- A.C. Vegas
(11) 49ers- dryheat44
(12) Bills- stinkypete
(13) Rams- OPEN
(14) Panthers- OPEN
(15) Steelers- OPEN
(16) Packers- OPEN
(17) Jaguars- Irish Hooligan
(18) Bengals- patsfan55
(19) Titans- OPEN
(20) Giants- OPEN
(21) Broncos- ayjackson
(22) Cowboys- Seymour93
(23) Chiefs- OPEN
(24) Patriots- mavfan2390
(25) Jets- Flying Fungi
(26) Eagles- OPEN
(27) Saints- zarakotas5
(28) Patriots- mavfan2390
(29) Ravens- OPEN
(30) Chargers- OPEN
(31) Bears- chunkypony
(32) Colts- gomezcat

If you want an OPEN team speak up.

Last edited:
Just a shameless re-plug for the idea I stole from another site about the "everyone vote" mock draft, if we fail to garner enough participants.

I'll be damned if the popular vote on that site isn't more plausible that the majority of some of the "experts".

If we need two: Redskins or Chiefs, either one.

Just a shameless re-plug for the idea I stole from another site about the "everyone vote" mock draft, if we fail to garner enough participants.

That's what I think we should do if a participant doesn't show up. I can hurry up and put a poll up with the best propsects available and we can collectively vote on who should be picked.

You'll get the Raiders. Date is yet to be determined.

Ok, right now, this is what it looks like by draft order. OPEN spots in bold.

(1) Raiders- SeanBruschi54

If you want an OPEN team speak up.

Sweet that works out well.

if we need 2 i'll take the titans

called the bucs as my second earlier

ok but I think we're still working on getting just one each so far :confused:

I think a 30 minute time limit is ridiculous. The draft is still a month away so what's the rush? I know I'm not going to be able to check this site every hour to see if it's my turn. I think 12 hours for the 1st round is fine. After that you can bump it up as some people will likely start to lose interest the further we go. The thing that clogged up this board last year was all those polls. So as patchick said we need to be careful not to repeat that again this year.

ok but I think we're still working on getting just one each so far :confused:

I think a 30 minute time limit is ridiculous. The draft is still a month away so what's the rush? I know I'm not going to be able to check this site every hour to see if it's my turn. I think 12 hours for the 1st round is fine. After that you can bump it up as some people will likely start to lose interest the further we go. The thing that clogged up this board last year was all those polls. So as patchick said we need to be careful not to repeat that again this year.

The thing to do in this instance is to submit your draft picks via PM to the Moderator, who should post them. If you know that you're not going to be able to check in for quite a while, list your choices in order, eg. Willis, Stewart, Houston, Revis, Nelson. The Moderator will give you your top choice available.

I thought the way we did it last year was fine. I guess I just don't see the point in having it all done in one day when the actual draft is still a month away? If that's something you guys wanna do then why not wait until the week prior to the draft? Otherwise if you wanted to have a consensus vote on each pick then why don't you just do that? Because I don't think attempting to do it all in one day is going to avoid any of the same problems we had last year.

i was the bengals last yr, i think i'll stick with them
if not them, or if i need two, the bengals (since the browns were my second and are already taken)

is this the post you're referring to? Im guessing you meant to say bucs? :confused:

Last edited:
And if they don't show up after 30 mins, we can have a public vote that lasts another 30 minutes which will determine the absentee's pick.

Yes yes yes agree 100%

I'll have the Lions with my second pick. I guess I should have some sort of cat pick. :D

If we are going to do this all in one day, please bear in mind that Ironwasp and I work. Remember that our time is 5 hours ahead of Boston, so I really wouldn't want to go beyond 6pm ET on a Sunday. I'd prefer to do it over a couple of days or a week.

The thing to do in this instance is to submit your draft picks via PM to the Moderator, who should post them. If you know that you're not going to be able to check in for quite a while, list your choices in order, eg. Willis, Stewart, Houston, Revis, Nelson. The Moderator will give you your top choice available.

:woohoo: May I vote strongly for this approach? If you're heading out for a beer/manicure/etc. in the time leading in to your pick, please PM a wishlist to the Draft commisioner (Seymour93?). That should keep the draft moving swiftly and smoothly.

I'll have the Lions with my second pick. I guess I should have some sort of cat pick. :D

If we are going to do this all in one day, please bear in mind that Ironwasp and I work. Remember that our time is 5 hours ahead of Boston, so I really wouldn't want to go beyond 6pm ET on a Sunday. I'd prefer to do it over a couple of days or a week.

Actually work would be a good time for me!! It's explaining to my wife why I'm sitting doing a mock draft with 15 people I never met, on a sport she doesn't understand while I should be watching Jane Austen or peeling grapes for her. Or something.

But joking aside, after 6pm eastern probably gets a bit messy.

:woohoo: May I vote strongly for this approach? If you're heading out for a beer/manicure/etc. in the time leading in to your pick, please PM a wishlist to the Draft commisioner (Seymour93?). That should keep the draft moving swiftly and smoothly.

that's really not the issue. although if you're picking near the end of the draft having to PM some 20 names is a bit absurd. why don't we just focus on one round this weekend? Then next weekend we could do round 2 & so on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft