PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

Grew up in Swansea, MA now live in Portland, CT
Been a Pats fan since I was 13
Not a season ticket holder yet
Proud owner of Connecticut license plate PATS.54, honk if you see me
Been reading these forums for a while, but just joined to start being an active poster.

Michigan Dave:

Grew up in Eastpointe, MI (Suburb just NE of Detroit). Lived in the 'pointe until 1998, when I went off to college at UM in Ann Arbor. I've been living in Ann Arbor ever since.

Anything to do with Gross Pointe Blank, perchance? :D

Welcome to all the new posters in this thread. If I can get away with 2,500 posts of crap on this board, then anyone can. Get posting!

Last edited:
From Hebron, Connecticut; now living in Liberty (Kansas City, Missouri)
Go to Pats games when they're in the area
fan since 1973
daughter a fan since December 2005 birth

From Hull, MA now live in Quincy, MA
Been a season ticket holder since 1998
Been a fan since about 1983

But yours is crap with a cute British accent, Gomez! ;)
It would be cute, but for the fact he's posted his picture in the past. Any guy who looks like my twin brother loses a lot in the cuteness category. :(

But yours is crap with a cute British accent, Gomez! ;)

Does Northern Middle Class, with some softening of some vowels from being in London, count as cute? :D

It would be cute, but for the fact he's posted his picture in the past. Any guy who looks like my twin brother loses a lot in the cuteness category. :(

I've put a pic of me on my profile, just so you can remind yourself how, erm, gorgeous I am. How come you get a Long term deal, btw? I made the pro Bowl last year and Dr Z singled me out as the only choice for his All-Pro team at Lard Arse, sorry, Centre. He said I was the new Mike Webster.

From Central MA.

Jumped on the Pats BW in 1976, at the age of 10 and never got off. :D

Does Northern Middle Class, with some softening of some vowels from being in London, count as cute? :D

So what are you saying here? Paul McCartney meets Jonathan Ross? (Don't be a fool, man! Of course it's cute. Is this the Internet or not?)

I've put a pic of me on my profile, just so you can remind yourself how, erm, gorgeous I am. How come you get a Long term deal, btw? I made the pro Bowl last year and Dr Z singled me out as the only choice for his All-Pro team at Lard Arse, sorry, Centre. He said I was the new Mike Webster.
Limburger cheeseheads! Brilliant! Something smells like feet. :p

Last edited:
I live in Smithfield, Virginia, Ham capital of the world. Thus the nickname. But my bloodline an dfamily are from MAINE. I have been a Pats fan by induction for my entire life. My Dad is a Pats fan, my Grandfather was a Pats fan and actually was on a Patriots scrimmage team in the late 1950's. I am not a season ticket holder due to geographics, but it is one of my dreams. I live breath and sleep the PATS...24/7. GO PATTYS!!!!

I'm from the greater Bahstahn area and have been a Pats fan always,but I do admit the 86 SB (or maybe it was just Eason lol) left me wondering why I bothered following them at all! Dark years but hung in there,and we have finally reaped our rewards! Just an incredible story all around.
Not a season tix holder but still get to my share of games. Went to two this year and we lost both so maybe I should just stay away lol.:cool:

I'm from Boston, now living in what I call PatsFans purgatory ( Pittsburgh ).

I've been watching the pats since I was a little kid, I remember Jim Plunkett before he went to the Raiders. Steve Grogan was amazing, now we have Brady !! JOY

Grew up in Swansea, MA now live in Portland, CT
Been a Pats fan since I was 13
Not a season ticket holder yet
Proud owner of Connecticut license plate PATS.54, honk if you see me
Been reading these forums for a while, but just joined to start being an active poster.
Chevy Avalanche?

Born and raised and still living in Western Mass

Pats fan since about 1995..........although my brother and I were huge Cheeseheads in the 90's, and were actually happy they beat the Pats in the SuperBowl. My Dad, however, was not.

I have only been 2 games my entire life, but I have been in the parking lot at Gillette lots of times. My best friend lives in North Attleboro.

I have only been 2 games my entire life, but I have been in the parking lot at Gillette lots of times. My best friend lives in North Attleboro.

But have you ever been in the parking lot of Patsfans.com? :D

Hazleton Pa, Fan since 1978.. Was a big fan of Steve Grogan, remember crying when they lost to Houston on MNF to Kenny Stabler and the Oilers in 1980.. Was a season ticket holder in 96/97 ,but did the worst thing I ever did in my life, got married and gave them up.. But no matter still get to 3/4 games a yr..

Fav reg season Memory- 1986 Steve Grogan beating Miami in the final yr of the orange bowl, and clinching the AFC East.

Fav Playoff Memory( beside any super bowl) - 1 Snow Bowl, 2 and 3 and 4 all the victories against the Steelers, those were sweet...

Fav Super Bowl- 36

Fav all time Player- Grogan, Tippet and Bledsoe close second..

Fav current player- Brady and Bruschi

In Greece via ny via ipswich ma.
first pats game against raiders must be 30 yrs ago (kicked their butts)
cousins all have season tickets(company) so whenever i go..usually feb get to go to games. Moved back to Ma. 2001 for a year...became fanatic again...wanting bledsoe to play...i learned my lesson. How blind i was!

From: just moved to Lawrence, Kansas (35 miles outside of Kansas City)
NOT a season ticket holder (wish I was)
Patsfan since 1990

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents