PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your favorite Tom Brady moment -- on or off the field

So many.

One of them is at the Lombardi presentation after the 28-3 comeback… the jumbotron showed him and the crowd roared and he heard it and fist pumped in the air and smiled…while the Lombardi trophy theme was playing. Epic.
2:38

Also 2:55. Fcuk Goodell.

All of the memories shared illustrate why Tom is the best that ever was. Best quarterback, best team mate, fieriest captain, and a good human being. I'm very much looking forward to Tom coming back home tonight, and I'm positive that Kraft and Co. have more than the red carpets rolled out for him. This is going to be a night to remember. Go Pats!!

Edit: I got beaten to this twice but I'm leaving it up because it IS my favorite moment as well! :D I was on a cloud for the whole damn week!

Last edited:
The one I had in my sig for a while sums up Brady’s career for me. Long shot odds in a do-or-die situation, and he gets it done.

So many.

One of them is at the Lombardi presentation after the 28-3 comeback… the jumbotron showed him and the crowd roared and he heard it and fist pumped in the air and smiled…while the Lombardi trophy theme was playing. Epic.
2:38

Also 2:55. Fcuk Goodell.

Sitting here.. Pretty emotional remembering all the special things from that night. Gaylen. Sweet Feet. Jules' catch. 28-3... Getting razzed by my sister-in-law with her saying "How'd they ever make it this far to her silence at the end of the game..

Last edited:
Picking the Super Bowl winning drives is easy.

My favorite Brady moment is uncorking a bomb to Troy Brown in overtime in Miami to win the game. I was at a big football party. Steaks, beer, the whole nine. It was a tight game with the refs messing up the coin toss. The Pats get a stop on D and then Brady launches that pass. When it was in the air you could have heard a pin drop with about 50 people in the room. When Brown caught it, the place erupted like I've never heard before. It was such a great moment (and great game). It's my favorite Pats memory (outside of the Super Bowl wins, obviously) and my personal favorite Brady moment.

So many. How could there not be for the GOAT?

Even with all the hate and jealousy of other fans, players, media and the league he just stood above it all. He just kept going until there was nothing left to say except, “Your the greatest.” No doubt.

This says that they're going to show the entire tribute on Channel 38 after the game. So if you want to record it.....

“We’re on to Cincinnati.”

Leading up to that season Tom took less money so the team could pay the talent around him.

They started slow, which led to media, fans and forum members suggesting it was time to fire BB and move onto Tom’s replacement. One reporter even had the temerity to ask BB in a presser if he was considering replacing Tom in not so many words.

The Pats came out and rammed the ball down the Bengal’s throat with Tom running for a long third down and refusing to slide. I felt like running through a wall.

So many, beating Peyton Manning 2x in the Snow, 24-0 comeback game, all the big wins in Pittsburgh, SB 49 and 51 were the two most important. Winning AFCCG in KC.

Loved the TD spike and scream right in the faces of all the terrible towels in Pittsburgh

Encouraging fans to drink before a game number one then juking Urlacher in 2006
1694358767026.gif1694358767026.gif

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3