PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats so-called "dynasty" coming to an end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there are no golf courses open anywhere in the U.S. at this time of year. Moron!

BusterTBronco said:
The Pats swiss cheese defense is no match for our superior firepower.

I predict both Mike Anderson AND Tatum Bell will have over a hundred yards rushing and Rod Smith will have another hundred yards receving.

Prediction? Broncos 30, Pats 3

Adios!

Swiss cheese defense?

I never knew Colorado allowed their kids to drop out of school after 1st grade.

What time do the packies and bahs open out there, 7AM?

BusterTBronco said:
Sorry chowderheads!

Superior team

:bricks: PLummer and the playoffs don't mix!

where as BB Brady and the playoffs now they mix :rocker:

not sure I need to say anything else...just revisit this thread with Deion Branch taking it to the house at Invesco...

you love who? what?

BusterTBronco said:
Yeah, we love the Barrelman. He typifies the intense PASSION that we Denver Bronco fans have for our team!

Maybe you didn't notice, but the Broncos went UNDEFEATED at home this year.

You got a probelm wit dat, chow?
The Barrelman? an indicator of a class franchise if ever there was one.
intense PASSION? i can understand that. how much time you spending on the beach these days? going to the symphony? how's your pathetic baseball team doing? how will your hoops team break .500? hey, how 'bout your HOCKEY TEAM? think they go all the way? bet they're sold out every nite.
of course you'r PASSIONATE about broncos there. everything else, except skiing, SUCKS!
broncos undefeated at home? ooooooohh. does that mean you're a lock this weekend? hope you think so. you'll be scared $h1t by gametime. e got 3 championships already, we'll take it as it comes.
remember, pitchers and catchers in 5 weeks. then you get to rock out for those ROCKIES!

ilduce06410 said:
hey, how 'bout your HOCKEY TEAM? think they go all the way? bet they're sold out every nite.

You mean the hockey team that they stole from Quebec?

Because they couldn't get a hockey team right the first time?? (Colorado Rockies)

yesss....Denver...Title Town...except...the Title is Morons in the Mountains...

Ya ya Fungi!

It must really suck to know that your so-called "dynasty" is about to be killed.

Killed by the Denver Broncos.

Don't go gettin punked, now, ya hear!

BusterTBronco said:
Ya ya Fungi!

It must really suck to know that your so-called "dynasty" is about to be killed.

Better wipe yer nose and go home kid, yer mama's calling.

BusterTBronco said:
Ya ya Fungi!

as opposed to the NON dynasty of the ZERO for FOUR Horse Meat?

whatta chump

time to finish your homework and get your orange underoos on

Flying Fungi said:
as opposed to the NON dynasty of the ZERO for FOUR Horse Meat?

whatta chump

time to finish your homework and get your orange underoos on

The Broncos had just as much of a dynasty as the Pats do.

We had a great three year run from '96 to '98 that is better than any three year run of the Patriots.

Let's not forget that your first superbowl win should never have been. Oakland beat you guys but the refs gave you the game. Everyone knows that Tom Brady fumbled the football.

BusterTBronco said:
The Broncos had just as much of a dynasty as the Pats do.

We had a great three year run from '96 to '98 that is better than any three year run of the Patriots.

Let's not forget that your first superbowl win should never have been. Oakland beat you guys but the refs gave you the game. Everyone knows that Tom Brady fumbled the football.

Ahhh...so there we have it...you have finally shown how ignorant you are--not that it was in any doubt, but qualifying the Broncos as a dynasty?? HIGH COMEDY

Comparing the Broncos of ANY stretch to the Patriots of the last 4 years?? HIGH COMEDY

Playing the 'tuck' card in order to discredit the Patriots?? HIGH COMEDY

Tell me--position by position--who on the Broncos is better than their counterpart on the Patriots??

PS--have another look at Deion Branch going HOUSE at Invesco

Who's better on the Broncos than on the Patriots?

Let's see--practically our entire offense, defense, and special teams!

Rod Smith made the pro bowl again this year. How come I don't see Deion Branch's name on that list?

Brady is perfect in the post-season and Belichick doesn't lose to the same team twice in a season. The broncos already beat us this season and now that loss is in our favor. Our defense has been amazing lately and will only get better. Plummer is going to be getting pancaked by McGinest all game long. :cool2:

Shannahan is supperior to Billy B? Now we know that you're crazy.

BusterTBronco said:
Who's better on the Broncos than on the Patriots?

Let's see--practically our entire offense, defense, and special teams!

Rod Smith made the pro bowl again this year. How come I don't see Deion Branch's name on that list?

Break it down sally--I'll even cut you a break--just the starting lineups

but here's the thing--the Broncos AREN'T better player for player--you gave me Rod Smith against Deion Branch, and I will be the first to admit that I think Rod Smith has a shot at the HOF. Deion Branch has a Super Bowl MVP, and I think that holds more value than a popularity contest victory trip to Honolulu, but Smith is still an excellent receiver.

But--who else? I would probably give you Lynch, but only because Rodney is on IR, and I will give you Champ. But that is it.

Let's hear it barrel boy--who is better on the Broncos than their counterpart on the Patriots. Prove your knowledge of football for us.

Your right. I guess the Broncos players are all inferior to their counterparts on the Patriots.

That will make it all the sweeter when we beat you on Saturday.

BusterTBronco said:
Yeah, there are no golf courses open anywhere in the U.S. at this time of year. Moron!

Am I missing sarcasm? Or are you serious? I had fun golfing two weeks ago here in Florida. I'm sure there are some courses open in Hawaii this time of year as well. Moron. :p

FSUPatsFan said:
Am I missing sarcasm? Or are you serious? I had fun golfing two weeks ago here in Florida. I'm sure there are some courses open in Hawaii this time of year as well. Moron. :p

yeah it was sarcasm

Last edited:
MoLewisrocks said:
Oh look, Buster The Bronco boy has a little buddy.

This one must be a child prodigy with one of those early learning laptops attached to his crib or he'd know we don't have to imagine what (the snake) does with the broncos in the playoffs....

When they're this pathetic you guys really need to

:trolls:

your a joke dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand