PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats so-called "dynasty" coming to an end

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSUPatsFan said:
BusterTBronco said:
Yeah, there are no golf courses open anywhere in the U.S. at this time of year. Moron!
Am I missing sarcasm? Or are you serious? I had fun golfing two weeks ago here in Florida. I'm sure there are some courses open in Hawaii this time of year as well. Moron. :p

PatsLoad said:
yeah it was sarcasm

Damn, busted. Hard to keep track of those multiple logins, huh Buster?

Last edited:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Damn, busted. Hard to keep track of those multiple logins, huh Buster?

huh? I was just saying that guy was obviously being sarcastic :confused:

BusterTBronco said:
Yeah, we love the Barrelman. He typifies the intense PASSION that we Denver Bronco fans have for our team!

Maybe you didn't notice, but the Broncos went UNDEFEATED at home this year.

You got a probelm wit dat, chow?

So the Bronocos went undefeated at home. SO WHAT. Pittsburgh was undefeated at home last year, beat the Patriots 38-20 on Halloween, and then got SHALLACKED by a regrouped Patriots team, 41-27. ANd that Pittsburgh team had the #1 rated defense against the RUSH and in scoring. MUCH better than the Broncos.

BusterTBronco said:
The Broncos had just as much of a dynasty as the Pats do.

We had a great three year run from '96 to '98 that is better than any three year run of the Patriots.

Let's not forget that your first superbowl win should never have been. Oakland beat you guys but the refs gave you the game. Everyone knows that Tom Brady fumbled the football.

*ROFLMAO* A denver troll rolling out the Tuck rule..

BusterTBronco said:
Who's better on the Broncos than on the Patriots?

Let's see--practically our entire offense, defense, and special teams!

Rod Smith made the pro bowl again this year. How come I don't see Deion Branch's name on that list?

BS.

Brady > Plummer
Seymour > anyone on the Broncos D-line
Harrison >Lynch
Branch = Smith
Bruschi > Al Wilson

These arguments, while sometimes amusing, are ridiculous. They're both good teams. We'll see who was right come Saturday night.

go pats

BusterTBronco said:
The Broncos had just as much of a dynasty as the Pats do.

We had a great three year run from '96 to '98 that is better than any three year run of the Patriots.

Let's not forget that your first superbowl win should never have been. Oakland beat you guys but the refs gave you the game. Everyone knows that Tom Brady fumbled the football.

Sorry Buster.

Elway=45 years old

Brady=28 years old.

If you live in the past you die in the present!:rocker:

DaBruinz said:
BS.

Brady > Plummer
Seymour > anyone on the Broncos D-line
Harrison >Lynch
Branch = Smith
Bruschi > Al Wilson

I guess your team will have no trouble winning the game on Saturday. Congratulations.

I've had it with all these Bronco fans comeing and talking smack about this and that. They talk about how they beat us in the regular season and how it's going to happen Saturday.

They need to wake up and stop drinking the Kool-Aid.

abejarano12 said:
I've had it with all these Bronco fans comeing and talking smack about this and that. They talk about how they beat us in the regular season and how it's going to happen Saturday.

They need to wake up and stop drinking the Kool-Aid.

You know, I don't think the Broncos will win because they won in the regular season. I think the Broncos will win because they are a superior team playing at home where they are virtually unbeatable.

BTW, I prefer Coors.

BusterTBronco said:
I guess your team will have no trouble winning the game on Saturday. Congratulations.

Is this the best you have? You got ripped apart on numerous different things because of idiotic boasts and instead of giving your opinion, you act dumb. You can't be bothered to back up your smack. You are the worst kind of troll.

DaBruinz said:
Is this the best you have? You got ripped apart on numerous different things because of idiotic boasts and instead of giving your opinion, you act dumb. You can't be bothered to back up your smack. You are the worst kind of troll.

they all suck in my opinion :D

PATSNUTme said:
You are about the 4th Denver fan that posted the exact same thing this week, all of them with the golf club thing.

Are people there that stupid? Why don't you come back when you copy some orginal material.

These donkey fans need to subscribe to cable or satellite. They've got this thing called the weather channel, and they'd find out that it's too cold to golf in New England in January. They also have some nice sports channels where they'd learn that the Patriots have ALREADY won three out of four Super Bowls, and that the dynasty already exists.

My brother went to University of Northern Colorado, and told me that donkey fans aren't very bright. He was right.

well

BusterTBronco said:
Who's better on the Broncos than on the Patriots?

Let's see--practically our entire offense, defense, and special teams!

Rod Smith made the pro bowl again this year. How come I don't see Deion Branch's name on that list?

Michael Vick made the probowl this year too despite being the 26th ranked QB in the league! Please tell me you have a better argument than this! :rolleyes:

No, he doesn't. Because he's a f**king idiot.

mtbykr said:
Michael Vick made the probowl this year too despite being the 26th ranked QB in the league! Please tell me you have a better argument than this! :rolleyes:

Okay then, he not only made the pro bowl, he had more catches, more yards, more ypc, and more touchdowns.

Anymore stupid questions?

Goodbye!

I think somebody with dribble on their chin really doesn't have the right to call anybody else stupid. Now get your mittens, here comes the short bus.

Say what you want to be about me. (I don't care)

Your run of 10 consecutive playoff wins ends tomorrow.

BusterTBronco said:
Say what you want to be about me. (I don't care)

Your run of 10 consecutive playoff wins ends tomorrow.
Suuuuuuuuure.

Look forward to your whining and excuse making after the game. Actually, I look forward to you disappearing after the game.

Until then, stop eating that paste. It's for making a nice centerpiece for your parents!

Flying Fungi said:
Ahhh...so there we have it...you have finally shown how ignorant you are--not that it was in any doubt, but qualifying the Broncos as a dynasty?? HIGH COMEDY

Comparing the Broncos of ANY stretch to the Patriots of the last 4 years?? HIGH COMEDY

Playing the 'tuck' card in order to discredit the Patriots?? HIGH COMEDY

Tell me--position by position--who on the Broncos is better than their counterpart on the Patriots??

PS--have another look at Deion Branch going HOUSE at Invesco

I know thsi bronco kid is a moron but he makes up about 0.00000001% of all broncos fans

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye