PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats so-called "dynasty" coming to an end

Status
Not open for further replies.
28-20. For crissake, man, learn to use Google. You sound like an idiot.

Remember last year, when all the Steelers fans could talk about before the AFCCG was how their team killed us in the regular season? That was cool.

I shouldn't be so hard on you. After all, that game must have been your high water mark for this decade. Treasure it. Soon, it will be all you have.

i just dont see how jake plummer wins this game if the front 7 keeps doing what theyve been doing...

is it just me or are broncos trolls really that stupid? Atleast the jags came with a nice debate over the game. THe only thing broncos trolls want to do is argue if shanny is better than bill.

BusterTBronco said:
Congratulations on being the luckiest team in NFL history and managing to win 3 superbowls in 4 years.

Your little "run" of playoff success is coming to an end this weekend.

The Denver Broncos are the SUPERIOR team!

I'm really quite impressed that you guys managed that 10-6 record in the weak ass AFC East this year. Way 2 go!

You want to use the regular season as your whole argument.

A little history lesson here, see last years AFC championship game -

Patriots 41 Steelers 27

2004 Regular season game versus the Steelers -

Steelers 34 Patriots 20

The Patriots were missing key personnel in the regular season game.

Does this sound familiar? :eek:

BusterTBronco said:
Hi ya Pats67!

I am just wondering. What was the score when the Broncos and Pats played earlier this year?

Goodbye!

Here is another "cool aide" Donkey fan basing what is going to happen this weekend on what happened earlier in the season. I have to coexist with these folks every football season, I listen to their ridiculous comments on the radio and listen to all that crying when the Donks finally do let them down.....and they always do. As I said to the last troll that rolled through here.....if it isn't us this weekend it will be the Colts the next, you guy's are not going to the superbowl.

Look, they worship a guy dressed in a ******* barrel suit. He has his own parade and everything. I'm guessing you don't bump into too many Denver natives over at Oxford.

well

BusterTBronco said:
Congratulations on being the luckiest team in NFL history and managing to win 3 superbowls in 4 years.

well if "luck" keeps winning us rings, then i will get out a 4 leaf clover!

Your little "run" of playoff success is coming to an end this weekend.

The Denver Broncos are the SUPERIOR team!

Absolutely brilliant analysis!

I'm really quite impressed that you guys managed that 10-6 record in the weak ass AFC East this year. Way 2 go!

Thank you!

Better get off the computer there guy, lunch is almost over and you want to have plenty of energy left for recess!

Pats67 said:
Look, they worship a guy dressed in a ******* barrel suit. He has his own parade and everything. I'm guessing you don't bump into too many Denver natives over at Oxford.

That CAN'T be true! Oh lord, please tell me that's true....

well

BusterTBronco said:
Sorry chowderheads!

You are up against a superior team this week.

Superior team. Superior coaching. Superior fans.

Get those golf clubs ready cuz you guys gonna be hittin the links!

I guess you are just posting here because WEEI stopped taking calls from stupid denver fans!

BusterTBronco said:
Hi ya Pats67!

I am just wondering. What was the score when the Broncos and Pats played earlier this year?

Goodbye!

Different from what it's gonna be this week. Why do you think they bother to play again?

Yeah, we love the Barrelman. He typifies the intense PASSION that we Denver Bronco fans have for our team!

Maybe you didn't notice, but the Broncos went UNDEFEATED at home this year.

You got a probelm wit dat, chow?

Last edited:
okay, now I AM thoroughly convinced that everyone from Colorado has a learning disability.....

BusterTBronco said:
Yeah, we love the Barrelman. He typifies the intense PASSION that we Denver Bronco fans have for our team!

Maybe you didn't notice, but the Broncos went UNDEFEATED at home this year.

You got a probelm wit dat, chow?

Pittsburgh was 15-1 last year(UNDEFEATED at home) and lost to the Patriots in the the AFC Championship game, in their house.

YOU got a brain? :confused:

Can you stop Mike Anderson? Tatum Bell? Rod Smith?

No?

Goodbye Patriots!

BusterTBronco said:

No?

Goodbye Patriots!

No I can't, but the Patriots will. :rolleyes:

The Pats swiss cheese defense is no match for our superior firepower.

I predict both Mike Anderson AND Tatum Bell will have over a hundred yards rushing and Rod Smith will have another hundred yards receving.

Prediction? Broncos 30, Pats 3

Adios!

BusterTBronco said:
Hi ya Pats67!

Goodbye!

Wow...you really smoked him with that post. way to go...keep bringing it!

Funny how you put "dynasty" in quotes... guess you're jealous that the donkeys have never been considered a dynasty by anyone at any point in history :D

BusterTBronco said:
Oh, we'll beat ya! Of that there is no doubt.

I'm sorry...I must have missed your name and number on the Bronco's roster. You are...?

BusterTBronco said:

No?

Goodbye Patriots!

Well...personally... NO, i can't. I can, however, type a coherant sentence about my favorite team without resorting to hyperbole and name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes