PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats so-called "dynasty" coming to an end

Status
Not open for further replies.
BusterTBronco said:
The Pats swiss cheese defense is no match for our superior firepower.

I predict both Mike Anderson AND Tatum Bell will have over a hundred yards rushing and Rod Smith will have another hundred yards receving.

Prediction? Broncos 30, Pats 3

Adios!

Why do you keep saying bye if you don't mean it. And do you promise, if the Pats win, to come here and admit you were an idot?

BusterTBronco said:
The Pats swiss cheese defense is no match for our superior firepower.

I predict both Mike Anderson AND Tatum Bell will have over a hundred yards rushing and Rod Smith will have another hundred yards receving.

Prediction? Broncos 30, Pats 3

Adios!

2 100 yard rushers and a 100 yard WR. Put down the crack pipe...and take off that barrel.

you are just like the other trolls year after year and game after game...i guess we won't be seeing you on Sunday. You will not see me, i will still be in Denver laughing my ass off. Maybe we can meet at the game...are you driving in from South Park?

Glad to hear that you are going to the Mile High City to witness the Pats defeat in person.

Unless you've got tickets to Club Level, you are in for a rough ride!

Good luck.

Well

Enough is enough! This is a no win situation with a moron!

:trolls:

BusterTBronco said:
Glad to hear that you are going to the Mile High City to witness the Pats defeat in person.

Unless you've got tickets to Club Level, you are in for a rough ride!

Good luck.

oooooooooh, a rough ride, i am scared. Dude i have been to the Black Hole (and I'm not talking about your mother).

yea...Bronco fans initiate visitors with a rough ride on Brokeback Mountain.

I wish I could quit you, BusterTBronco.

BusterTBronco said:

I hope that you are a boy of your word.

Phokus said:
Even if you do beat us (which you won't ... i mean really... jake plummer and playoffs, 'nuff said), you'll still get destroyed by the colts like you do every year.

he (the snake) won a playoff game with the cardinals, imagine what he can do with the broncos :rocker:

Last edited:
Dynasty

Main Entry: dy·nas·ty
Pronunciation: 'dI-n&-stE also -"nas-tE, esp British 'di-n&-stE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -ties
1 : a succession of rulers of the same line of descent
2 : a powerful group or family that maintains its position for a considerable time

Let's see... three of the last four championships. I think that IS a dynasty.

Not to mention... Shanny has been to the big dance six times and one three. Once as an OC coach with the 49ers (another dynasty). Plummer is 1-3 in the playoffs with his only win coming against the Cowboys in '98... a powerful NFC lineup :p

This is going to be a great game. Probably the best playoff game of the entire set. The Colt > Steelers game just isn't as interesting... unless they were playing at Heinz Field in 28 degree weather. Manning in a dome with AT and warm weather makes this less exciting. Hold on to your hats!

--paul

BusterTBronco said:
Sorry chowderheads!

You are up against a superior team this week.

Superior team. Superior coaching. Superior fans.

Get those golf clubs ready cuz you guys gonna be hittin the links!

I got two words for you Denver Turds:

Ward Churchill.

:p

BusterTBronco said:
I got two words for you.

Edward Kennedy.

Now your getting nasty! That's a low blow.

All the Denver fans sure love that little clip of Wilson giving Branch a push as Branch jumps over some ass clown. Anyone know who the ass clown flopping like a fish is? Just curious
assclown.jpg

To the Bronco fans sure hope Wilson doesn't hurt his thumb trying anything like that Saturday. :D

Last edited:
WelcometothaRazor said:
That CAN'T be true! Oh lord, please tell me that's true....
Oh, its true. They had it yesterday. I'm on another message board with a guy (Mass native) who works near the prade route. His one word report: "sheesh."

BusterTBronco said:
I got two words for you.

Edward Kennedy.

At least he doesn't pretend to be who he's not - a drunken fat bastard. :p

Hey, Buster, shouldn't you been listening to Jim Rome? I finally understand why Jim takes those long pauses between sentences - so you morons can keep up.

BusterTBronco said:
Sorry chowderheads!

You are up against a superior team this week.

Superior team. Superior coaching. Superior fans.

Let's see....superior fans??? Sorry..the fans here are the best!! Coaching superior?? Clueless if you really believe that. Superior team?? NOT even close...0-3 Broncos...just a horses' *ss if you ask me!!!

HidEmu said:
he (the snake) won a playoff game with the cardinals, imagine what he can do with the broncos :rocker:

Oh look, Buster The Bronco boy has a little buddy.

This one must be a child prodigy with one of those early learning laptops attached to his crib or he'd know we don't have to imagine what (the snake) does with the broncos in the playoffs....

When they're this pathetic you guys really need to

:trolls:

Michael said:
___ 9___ FINAL SCORE

Pretty poor. Work on it and get back to us.

:agree:

This is awesome!

BusterTBronco said:

Yes, the golf courses in New England are beautiful this time of year. Your knowledge of geography matches your knowledge of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News