PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats cut Redd, re-sign Love, sign OLB Ninkovich

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on board the Ninkovich bandwagon.....

Can we call ourselves the the Ninkompoops?

You certainly can. You know, given that it was your idea and all.

Last edited:
So now you want to turn the board into a bevy of personal insults?

I thought the ability to project petty insults was a prerequisite for joining. I hear if you're real good at it...they make you a Mod.

You say handed, many would say earned. BB I assume would be one of them because he is the one who dealt Vrabel and didn't go out of his way to find someone other than Woods.
Does it really mean squat if YOU know whether or not he can handle it, because BB certainly does at this point.

He did beat out Jeremy Mincey, but I haven't seen a lot of top competition at OLB since Vrabel, McGinest and Colvin.

I thought the ability to project petty insults was a prerequisite for joining. I hear if you're real good at it...they make you a Mod.

Do you care to explain this attitude of yours?

He did beat out Jeremy Mincey, but I haven't seen a lot of top competition at OLB since Vrabel, McGinest and Colvin.

It would appear he beat out Vrabel, since Vrabel was essentially traded for nothing, and Woods was the other option.
It would appear BB felt he was a better option than many potential draft choices, than potential free agent signings, etc, etc.

Are you really just discounting BBs judgement because he wasnt drafter early?

No, that's code for "I don't want to get attacked and labeled again".

You say AGAIN. Please show me where I attacked or labeled you. Just because I disagree with your opinions does not mean you were attacked or labelled, it means you were disagreed with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back