PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Sign Tim Tebow

Status
Not open for further replies.
should we stop watching say, the sports report just now on WPRI?

they already ran an opening Tebow 2 minute clip at 10:02 over stories of a disastrous flood of the Pawtuxet and two murders...Tebow first...and now, t open sports

what do you think of the Tebow signing???

well, I'm not really that big of a Pats fan but I am NOW...(says Ken G. of Providence)

is it an upgrade???...well yeah..could be

everybody TURNING it into a circus??...NO...it IS a circus...it's a circus before it EVER got here....it will remain a circus..upgrade is meaningless...this is the Black Hole of NFL football...the collapsed star that sucks everything around it in upon itself.

cooler story bro!

That's a myth, at the Jets forum 20 Tebow fans signed up and 40 guys that hated tebow signed up. You will have more haters than fans sign up here. This was also verified by gunails.

Also I was over at gang green today, they have people that are signing up to pretend to be Tebow fans and troll the boards here , so watch out for that because its coming. AGAIN proving that the haters are waaaay more emotinally invested than his fans.

Good

Maybe we can run this waste of space out of the league

I am a Patriots fan...my whole life...I'm not emotionally invested in anything to do with the Chosen Turd or his "fans"...I just want NOTHING to do with him, his "fans" or any idiot trying to engage me in any discussion of this world class distraction . IMO, the Patriots did not need to make this move now, tomorrow or ever. I hope it's just a favor being done by Bill to rehabilitatre the Chosen Crud's image so that he can latch on somewhere else. That is my only hope...you want to carry on about Tebow on this Patriots board, do yourself a favor and put mE on your ignore list...I do NOT now nor did I EVER want to see this particular circus sideshow act anywhere near the Patriots organization. Chad Johnson is one thing,THIS is so far beyond THAT it may as well be the other side of the galaxy.

Joker Ill refer you to your own forum signature: "Sorry, but the very definition of arrogance is some numbnutz internet gadfly who thinks he is smarter than a lead pipe cinch HOF coach with 5 Superbowl rings."

should we stop watching say, the sports report just now on WPRI?

they already ran an opening Tebow 2 minute clip at 10:02 over stories of a disastrous flood of the Pawtuxet and two murders...Tebow first...and now, t open sports

what do you think of the Tebow signing???

well, I'm not really that big of a Pats fan but I am NOW...(says Ken G. of Providence)

is it an upgrade???...well yeah..could be

everybody TURNING it into a circus??...NO...it IS a circus...it's a circus before it EVER got here....it will remain a circus..upgrade is meaningless...this is the Black Hole of NFL football...the collapsed star that sucks everything around it in upon itself.

cough cough

UKoqHl3.jpg

Having a big backup QB with a Heisman and a playoff win against the Steelers isn't the worst thing in the world.

Testaverde,Flutie now Tebow....Only one beat Pitt in the playoffs...

Joker Ill refer you to your own forum signature: "Sorry, but the very definition of arrogance is some numbnutz internet gadfly who thinks he is smarter than a lead pipe cinch HOF coach with 5 Superbowl rings."

maybe you missed the "IMO"...tell me, you're a Squealer troll right?...I notice you quadrupled your posts today after three years...big Tebow adorite, eh?...good for you...put me on your ignore list

maybe you missed the "IMO"...tell me, you're a Squealer troll right?...I notice you quadrupled your posts today after three years...big Tebow adorite, eh?...good for you...put me on your ignore list

I find your post entertaining and awesome, why would I ignore you? I think a reasonable approach is to let things play out , its really much to do about nothing .

hes not going to replace Brady or Mallet , no fans are going to flood the board, he might not even make the team, so why all the craziness?

I really think the hater crowd is what sparks the madness. People like Hoge on tv frothing at the mouth , people going nuts on this board calling him a cancer, and the worst player to ever play, actively rooting against him even though he is a Patriots player ...something about Tebow just makes people irrational.

You've been busted...

Came here for the gloating, bawling, and trolling... was not disappointed.

There won't be a circus at Gillette stadium, but it's going to be a loony year at PatsFans.com if Tebow sticks.

Relax. Breathe in...breathe out... It is only June

You're saying we SHOULDN'T overreact? But, that's what I'm good at! Haha, you're right though. Who even knows if he will make the 53 roster.

I highly doubt he makes the roster. Unless we discover some talent that we can channel to our advantage, he leaves the pats. Maybe he goes to the dolphins next?

There won't be a circus at Gillette stadium, but it's going to be a loony year at PatsFans.com if Tebow sticks.

It's worth it just for the entertainment value alone, but just watch Tebow sit on the bench, inactive, for the entire season, only to come in for an injured Gostkowski and kick a game winning field goal in the super bowl. patsfans.com will implode and form an internet black hole.

Mike Silver, not content with BB telling everybody that he is a hack, confirms in the face of all evidence to the contrary that he is, in fact, a hack.

Silver reiterates report that Belichick isn’t a fan of Tebow | ProFootballTalk

This Tebow thing is a comedy goldmine on pretty much every level.

LOL, Silver got thoroughly embarrassed on NFLN this evening trying to explain himself in light of this, and now he and Florio are scrambling to save face. This is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST