Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTibbs

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=143808

"FOXBORO - The rumor’s been floating around for more than a week now, and on the surface it makes no sense. Would the Patriots really trade tight end Daniel Graham and draft picks as part of a three-way deal to land disgruntled Broncos wideout Ashley Lelie?

The answer, it turns out, is no. According to a league source, the Broncos approached the Patriots with such a proposal, but the Pats said no thanks."

Last edited by a moderator:
That was posted on one of the other trade Graham threads.

I'm glad it was posted in this thread since I haven't touched the Lelie/Duckett thread (knowing that trade is bogus).

Sorry Denver, you can't make your problems our problems. Maybe if you wanted Bethel Johnson a couple of weeks ago, we'd listen up. That trade offer is an insult.

Maybe they can pawn Lelie off on some other team..and demand a draft pick as well..NO GO!!!

Never believed that trade rumor at all. Perhaps a Lelie + picks = Graham but a Graham+picks = Lelie is totally laughable.

5 Rings for Brady!! said:
This was posted 5 pages deep on another thread......

Yeah I posted it there and here as well.........sometimes after multiple pages on a thread guys STOP paying attention to it, lol. Too many senseless replies to sift through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back