PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots have 'Strong Interest' in LB Schobel but he wants to be paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pats are plenty willing to make short-term moves, as long as it doesn't unduly compromise them in the long- term. Sometimes to a pretty nonsensical extent (trading a 3rd and a 5th for Burgess). I agree that they value the long term over the short, but there's definitely a balance to consider. If it takes a couple million more than they would have paid Burgess in an uncapped season to lure Schobel, then of course they should go for it.

And this, it seems to me, is the argument for Schobel. In an uncapped year, the Patriots can offer him a lot of money on a very short-term basis, which will allow them to stay the course on a long-term basis. They are really in a perfect position right now to sign him. If this was last year, maybe not so much, but *this* year, yeah.

I only skip the ones where you argue with Andy about asinine things :)

Oh, those are the most bestest ones.

'Specially when Kontra gave that "me culpa culpa" or whatever tha heck it was. I didn't even now what I meant, but it such the vibe of "I'm getting winded with being right all the time and havin' to 'splain everything, so I'll throw this Latin at ya to further imply my superior stance" to the whole feeling of the thing.
I was like,"Whoa. Now it's getting to the point where Kontra's whipping out obscure Latin. I wonder what the next level is gonna be. It's like watching someone go really far on a video game, with new untrodded screens popping up.

One day he's posting wwe wrestler pics, then the next, he's waxing poetic with a "me culpa culpa". Go figure.

Btw, TBradyOwnsyou, the other day, I said,"What, you guys have something better to do? No you don't. Gimme a show over here."
I forgot you were in the military in Afghanistan. You DO have something better to do, as a result. So, you're the guy around here who my snotty remark doesn't apply to. I apologize for that oversight.

now ima go google wtf "me culpa culpa" means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case