PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Who wants some 1-3 Steelers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad both teams can't lose. :D

BTW, is it just me or is Sprint highly partisan toward the Steelers in their commercials?

SD defensive line is getting destroyed tonight. I doubt SD's intensity level is the same as the Steelers---for Pitt this game is life and death

Classy Boys have great uniforms but they are really soft up front
Pitt will bustum up all night long

Much to my chagrine :mad:

I don't like either team and I don't feel particularly threatened by either team, but if the Chargers suck this year then their fans will just get bored and go surfing. If the Steelers suck then it will absolutely crush their fanbase. Therefore, I'm rooting for the Chargers tonight.

Well you never know when the Chargers are out of a game.

That said, this game should be over by midway through the third. This is as one-sided of a half I've seen this season.

Team Classy flew 2000 miles to Pittsburgh just to lay a steaming turd in prime time

Their defense has quit already
No heart
No class

Nice shoes LT:p

This is truly a pathetic showing.

SD's defensive coordinator just yelled like a bafoon for no reason.

Rodney (smiling) on Tom Brady during the half-time show...

"Take off your skirt and put on some slacks. Toughen up"

Looked to me like Suggs dove at Brady's knee. I hate the new rules for the most part but that looked like a dirty play to me.

LT 8 yds......I'll take that RB up in Minn over him.

Chargers are embarassing themselves on national TV if anyone is watching. Down 21-0, soon to be 28-0.

Big Ben has been pump-faking all day long. If I had a dollar for every time he pump-faked, I'd be able to buy out Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway.

Classy chargers are absolutely getting destroyed on both sides of the ball. So much for an AFC contender :rolleyes:

Classy chargers are absolutely getting destroyed on both sides of the ball. So much for an AFC pretender :rolleyes:

Fixed it for those Bolts hosers who lurk here.

Team Classy flew 2000 miles to Pittsburgh just to lay a steaming turd in prime time

Their defense has quit already
No heart
No class

Nice shoes LT:p

That's ludicrous. Their defense hasn't quit. They're just too classy to hit the other team too hard. We all know that hitting is a classless thing to do!

Two score game now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back