PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Tom needs to check his wardrobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Tom is paid to wear certain clothing lines. When you don't pay for your own clothes and are paid good money to wear someone's clothing lines you wear it.

cant-recognize-me-without-my-glasses.jpg

That's probably not a "look" you see in Boston a lot (whereas Kraft's is probably more familiar). But Brady is dressed in a way that's common here when the rich, famous or fashionista-wannabes-with-maxed-out-Visa-cards are slumming it around town.

The Pea Coat is cashmere (the hand) and has nice details. Probably Italian. By coincidence, I was just there yesterday and Bergdorf has similar items in the $5,000--$8,000 range...ah, if only I were young again. The glasses match.

As I said, it's a "look." I kind of like it.

Ahh, leave it to a fashionable Upper West Side New Yorker to eloquently break it down for the common folk.
Btw, greetings from hipster central Williamsburg Brooklyn. How's your pregame Sunday Brunch going on Columbus Ave? Tally-freaking-ho.

Ahh, leave it to a fashionable Upper West Side New Yorker to eloquently break it down for the common folk.
Btw, greetings from hipster central Williamsburg Brooklyn. How's your pregame Sunday Brunch going on Columbus Ave? Tally-freaking-ho.

Almost. Midtown East, near the Irish bars on Second Avenue, so I got to listen to the Giants fans celebrating into the wee hours when my heart was broken after our last two SB's. But, unfortunately, I have to confess that I do know my way to the Mens' section at Bergdorf's and I am also not unaware of where Armani and Brioni are located. I spent a lot more money there in my younger days, before the kids' doctor and dental bills had to take priority, though.

Last edited:
I'm sure Tom is paid to wear certain clothing lines. When you don't pay for your own clothes and are paid good money to wear someone's clothing lines you wear it.

As far as I know, the only stuff he's paid to wear is made by Uggs and Under Armour. I suspect that his Italian cashmere is a Gisele selection. And a very nice one indeed, IMHO. I also suspect that it's been a long time since the planet's reigning Supermodel paid retail for anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back