PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rex Ryan Dips His Toe into the Mix for Cowboys DC Job

Jerry Jones and Rex Ryan is a perfect marriage. Let the two narcissists go at it and destroy the team, all on full display every week on national television.

How do you define "greatness"? Perhaps there is some confusion over his bombastic verbage..
Record with the Jets in 6 years won 46 and lost 50
Record with the Bills in 2 years won 15 and lost 16
His playoff record is 4 wins and 2 losses..

Hardly the stats of a "great coach" at best an average coach with a loud mouth.
People that are easily triggered get upset with Ryan's trash talk. It's just part of sports.

The fact remains that Ryan was 1 game away from the Super Bowl twice. The fact also remains thar Ryan gave Brady a run for his money defensively. He rolled into Foxboro in the postvsrason and took out Brady and the Pats.

Ryan would be a great hire and I am glad to see him coaching again.

People that are easily triggered get upset with Ryan's trash talk. It's just part of sports.

The fact remains that Ryan was 1 game away from the Super Bowl twice. The fact also remains thar Ryan gave Brady a run for his money defensively. He rolled into Foxboro in the postvsrason and took out Brady and the Pats.

Ryan would be a great hire and I am glad to see him coaching again.
The NFL is not horseshoes, he almost made it to the Super Bowl??.. does he get a participation trophy for that??

My experience is that Miami, Buffalo and Jets all played tough against Brady, it is what happens within most divisions..

The NFL is not horseshoes, he almost made it to the Super Bowl??.. does he get a participation trophy for that??

My experience is that Miami, Buffalo and Jets all played tough against Brady, it is what happens within most divisions..
Dont start yelling and telling stories.

Ryan has a .667 playoff win percentage.

Andy Reid has a .610 playoff win percentage with QBs that Ryan could only dream about.

Ryan took his team to the Conference Championship twice with a QB slightly better than Corky Mac Jones. If BB had done that with Corky he will still be employed in NE. Moreover, Buffalo only beat Brady 3 times in 36 games. Rex Ryan beat Brady 3 times in 5 games. NE lost to Miami because they would play in Florida in September and NE struggled with the heat. Telling the truth is not hard.

Rex Ryan is a great coach and is good for the game.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back