PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Jets QB Sanchez Victim of Cougar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a good example of how age, makeup and (alleged) surgeries can impact the looks....

In Touch: “Megan Fox Spent $60,000 on Plastic Surgery”

That's cheap compared to Jennifer Anniston :cool: It's estimated her looks cost almost $150,000 per year to maintain - Jennifer Aniston's $141,037 Beauty Routine | Shine's Guide to Great Skin - Yahoo! Shine

I'd imagine Longoria and company aren't too far behind. Honestly alot of women could look that good for that long if they had that much $$ to commit to their looks.

She supposedly dumped Tony Parker for infidelity, otherwise known as "being French".

I don't expect this to last long ...

OK. So then what is "being Mexican " code for?

Last edited:
stop picking up chicks at closing time and you'll never have that problem...:D

And you sir have are unaware of one the the commandments of late night bar cruising:

You final statement to Miss Ravishing, prior to passing out, has to be" I am rolling over now going to sleep, you won't be here when I wake up, right?"

In either case she won't be there. But if you don't toss her, someone really scary will.

Last edited:
I've never found Eva that attractive. She looks pretty average looking, her body looks like a 12 year old boy, there's nothing stunning about her... I've made these same claims against Gisele too. Seems like both QBs could do better, but at least Tom married a successful model who is still at the top of her game. Mark settled for some played out actress(cougar), who even Tony Parker cheated on with his teammate's wife(the average woman), So Eva is no good, he would've done better getting a Kardashian. I'll wait to see which cougar Tebow is hooking up with, so I can continue to compare how talentless both QBs are in the talent and dating department.

I prefer Marks last squeeze.

kate+upton+bikini+dance+gif.gif

But older women have valuable experience that sometimes trumps the beauty of youth,

EvaLongoria-ChildrensHospital002.gif

All this talk about beautiful women. The most beautiful woman I know is my wife. (Is she still behind me? Sometimes she reads over my shoulder.)

But older women have valuable experience that sometimes trumps the beauty of youth,

The best things about these clips is Mark Sanchez is still a crap Quarterback.

Whomever said that she is beautiful is blind or has terrible taste. Very pedestrian.

Feel free to post those pictures of 35+ year olds, with no make up, in unflattering poses that look better.

She's gonna go from a French guy who therefore knows his way around her... ah, nevermind, to the Dirty Sanchez? How the mighty have fallen...

disclaimer: yeah, yeah, I'm French :)

Feel free to post those pictures of 35+ year olds, with no make up, in unflattering poses that look better.

Feel free to walk down any city street or any beach.

God Bless You, Gunns, for the Kate Upton gif. She is un-effin-believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back