PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Go Cubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man if the Sox had kept Lester. What If?

There was much displeasure in the Deus household on the day that Lester was announced to be going to the Cubs. That doddering old fool of a Red Sox owner could probably hear me cussing him out, even if he was on his yacht.

CvavndMUkAEYGrz.jpg

This game reminds me of the ALCS 04 Sox .

Showing old people in the stands. Crowd going wild with every strike. Good stuff.

It's the ex-Sox World Series . . . Theo vs. Tito.

Thank God for 2013 or I (and many others) would be completely livid right now. Talk about completing f'ing up a good thing.

Thrilled for both teams to be there, glad someone will get that monkey off their back. Too bad someone will have to lose.

I can't be the only one who thinks it would be funny to lose game 7 of the World Series in a walkoff. Every Cub fan I have ever met has been a prick.
Apparently you haven't met many of them. They're no worse than Bankofamericasox fans.

This is going to be a fun series to watch.

Tito or Epstein with Lester?????

Indians (1948) vs Cubs (1908)

It's a win win but if someone held a gun to my head and I was forced to choose it would be the Indians.

I hate how Tito was **** on when he left town.

But thanks to Larry Lucchino, we signed Pablo Sandoval instead SMH

Last edited:
Tito or Maddon winning will be great. Both class acts.

Did the Sox bash Lester and Lackey out the door too?

They didn't have to bash Lackey. In the eyes of a lot of the public, Lackey never recovered from his slow start, so there wasn't really any need to do anything there. As for Lester, they tried to make it seem as if he was being greedy, but it didn't work because everyone knew that first offer from Lucchino was the kind of ******** lowball offer that would piss off the person getting it.

I will root for the indians. Rooting for Tito. I thought he should have continued as sox manager. I love the indians bullpen.

"We have Chuck from Boston on the line. And the 2016 World Series will be between Red Sox spinoff #1 and Red Sox spinoff #2". How does Red Sox nation feel about that, Chuck?

Guy%20sets%20himself%20on%20fire%20and%20jumps%20out%20of%20his%20window.gif

"Umm, Chuck?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back