PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Go Cubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was totally on board with Cleveland after reading that several players set up a Voodoo shrine like in Major League, and how the fan base was lobbying to get Charlie Sheen to throw out the ceremonial first pitch as Wild Thing.

But apparently MLB or the team has squashed that idea (not clear who).

Charlie 'Wild Thing' Sheen not throwing out first pitch in World Series

So...go Cubs!

I love this matchup. I have a soft spot for Tito but I've gotta root for Theo's club to win it all. Turning the two "cursed franchises" into champions....

the last thing i want to see is the cubs win. not with lester and theo. the WS is a **** sandwich for sox fans.

Should be a good series for both clubs/cities, even the losing side. I'm guessing that viewer ratings will be up when compared to many of the recent WS matchups.

I'm a sucker for the underdog and also have ties to the NE Ohio area, so go Tribe.

Im rooting for the tribe. How insane would it be if cleveland gets back to back major titles lol. I hope they let wild thing do the first pitch :)

Ketshaw at least showed some improvement this year from a playoff perspective. He sealed game 5 in the alds and pitched a great game 2 this series. Still just crazy how much worse he does in the postseason.

I was totally on board with Cleveland after reading that several players set up a Voodoo shrine like in Major League, and how the fan base was lobbying to get Charlie Sheen to throw out the ceremonial first pitch as Wild Thing.

But apparently MLB or the team has squashed that idea (not clear who).

Charlie 'Wild Thing' Sheen not throwing out first pitch in World Series

So...go Cubs!
If Cleveland won't do it maybe the Cubs will let Henry Rowengartner toss out a first pitch.

Should be a good series, rooting for the Cleveland cubs

If Cleveland won't do it maybe the Cubs will let Henry Rowengartner toss out a first pitch.

He's thrown out the ceremonial first pitch at Cubs games before. That would be great.

Tito v. Epstein - should be interesting

Go Indians. The media is going to be unbearable if the Cubs win.

The Sox media attention certainly became unbearable for non-Sox fans in 2004....and then 2007...and then 2013. :D

Sox fans know how good it feels to get the monkey off their back, finally. I think we can let the Cubbies get at least one moment in the sun.

Sucks for Celeveland that it has to come at their expense and the second longest suffering baseball fans lol.

Eff Theo the leftist Boy Blunder from Brookline.

Eff Joe the Dirtiest manager in baseball Madden.

And Eff the Cubs. I hope they don't win a WS for another 100 years, or until all traces of Epstein
and Madden are removed completely.

Go Indians ... rooting for the curse of the goat.
2bab1b3887497177084662f6793711ca.jpg

Still pulling for the Tribe... but it's gotta be a rush tonight if you're a Cubs fan. ;)

Ok, I'm going to give one of those unpopular Pats fans thoughts that you think but rarely say...

I like Terry Francona. I think the Red Sox done him wrong in a big way the way they ran him out of town. I hope he wins another ring. Nothing against the Cubs, Theo or John Lester. I just like Tito. There, I said it.

Ok, I'm going to give one of those unpopular Pats fans thoughts that you think but rarely say...

I like Terry Francona. I think the Red Sox done him wrong in a big way the way they ran him out of town. I hope he wins another ring. Nothing against the Cubs, Theo or John Lester. I just like Tito. There, I said it.

I, and others agree with you.

Tito was railroaded and his name dragged thru the mud. Period.

Pino-Lucchino was lying sack of **** and threw Tito and Theo under the bus for pushing those stupid-ass free agent acquisitions on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back