PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Chad Pennington out for season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always liked Penny too even though he played for the -you - know - whos. Class act who made the most of his physical ability. It's a shame to see his career end this way if that does turn out to be the case.

Chad is a Classy guy , i hope you get well , chad!

That's a bit much. Pennington has been a pretty good quarterback. He has taken three Jets teams to the playoffs and one Miami team as well. Injuries are a part of football. That's just life. A good player on several bad teams.

As for the Dolphins, I can't stand them. But I don't wish injuries on any team. Let's be cool people.

A bit much? Or is it true? dude is injury prone.

I bet its Karma, they thinking are the best team in the AFC east now? I bet Porter is eating his words now. Too bad, here we come!

Hate to see anyone injured at any level. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

2 things: no way does he sit the bench next year. If daunte culpepper is still got a starting job- before his injury - do you really think no one will sign him? I think people in tampa right now would love a pennigton And people in Miami can't wait to get him back.

I don't see him coming to New England ever. How old is he? Little ypnger than Brady? I don't see the problem molding Hoyer into the everyday backup. He impressed a lot durig camp.

penny's a year older. i hate seeing a classy guy like him go out like this. LT could learn a little bit about class from penny . good luck.

Bummer. Hate to see any player get seriously injured. Hope he has a complete recovery.

FWIW, while I'm no fan of either of the teams Pennington has played for, I have no problem with him as a person, and it bites that he's knocked out for another year.

I always thought of Penny as kind of like Flutie: wrong place , wrong time. Both classy as hell, but the breaks just never went their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back