PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Chad Pennington out for season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always liked Penny too even though he played for the -you - know - whos. Class act who made the most of his physical ability. It's a shame to see his career end this way if that does turn out to be the case.

Chad is a Classy guy , i hope you get well , chad!

That's a bit much. Pennington has been a pretty good quarterback. He has taken three Jets teams to the playoffs and one Miami team as well. Injuries are a part of football. That's just life. A good player on several bad teams.

As for the Dolphins, I can't stand them. But I don't wish injuries on any team. Let's be cool people.

A bit much? Or is it true? dude is injury prone.

I bet its Karma, they thinking are the best team in the AFC east now? I bet Porter is eating his words now. Too bad, here we come!

Hate to see anyone injured at any level. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

2 things: no way does he sit the bench next year. If daunte culpepper is still got a starting job- before his injury - do you really think no one will sign him? I think people in tampa right now would love a pennigton And people in Miami can't wait to get him back.

I don't see him coming to New England ever. How old is he? Little ypnger than Brady? I don't see the problem molding Hoyer into the everyday backup. He impressed a lot durig camp.

penny's a year older. i hate seeing a classy guy like him go out like this. LT could learn a little bit about class from penny . good luck.

Bummer. Hate to see any player get seriously injured. Hope he has a complete recovery.

FWIW, while I'm no fan of either of the teams Pennington has played for, I have no problem with him as a person, and it bites that he's knocked out for another year.

I always thought of Penny as kind of like Flutie: wrong place , wrong time. Both classy as hell, but the breaks just never went their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft