PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Chad Johnson has officially lost it: Demands trade AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still like Johnson. Jesus, it's not like you can blame the guy for wanting to get the heck out of Cincy.

Picture Ocho Cinco and TO in the same locker room. The stadium might explode with all the ego.

Actually, the stadium would become self-aware with all the ego.

I still like Johnson. Jesus, it's not like you can blame the guy for wanting to get the heck out of Cincy.

well it's not quite as bad there as it was when corey wanted out, but something is just wrong with the franchise

as for ocho cinco himself i am honestlly the biggest chad fan on this board, he's hands down my favorite wr in the league, and i would LOVE to have him in a Pats uni

i really dont see them demanding a first for him, i think a second and fourth, or somthin like that could get it done

bb has always been a huge chad fan, and knows the kind of impact he has on the game, and pairing him with randy on the other side, with welker in the slot would be THE best wr group in NFL HISTORY

however, i see too many other teams wanting his service and maybe offering a lil more, but i do think that bb and pioli will put at least a lot of thought into acquiring him

The Bengals have had one winning season since 1990. It's pretty tough to get down on Johnson for wanting to get out of a hell hole like that.

Could Chad Johnson and Randy Moss co-exist?

The Bengals have had one winning season since 1990. It's pretty tough to get down on Johnson for wanting to get out of a hell hole like that.

Chad is a head-case, yes...but why doesn't Marvin Lewis get more blame? For a "defensive guru", his Cincy D has gotten progressively worse each year since he got there. He's YET to not only fix that front 7, but remember last year how he went into the season with ONLY 4 healthy LBs?(and in that Mon Nighter you played against them, they went down to TWO)

Really-this IS a TEAM sport. I'm surprised how only a select few get all the credit(or blame) week in and week out.

Chad is a head-case, yes...but why doesn't Marvin Lewis get more blame? For a "defensive guru", his Cincy D has gotten progressively worse each year since he got there. He's YET to not only fix that front 7, but remember last year how he went into the season with ONLY 4 healthy LBs?(and in that Mon Nighter you played against them, they went down to TWO)

Really-this IS a TEAM sport. I'm surprised how only a select few get all the credit(or blame) week in and week out.

When you have a guy like a TO or a Chad Johnson or even a Peyton Manning who put themselves in the public eye at every opportunity, who have no problem accepting too much credit in good times, they are also going to get too much blame in bad times.

Matt Millen, with no first round pick, has to be salivating with this news.

So true. However, Ocho likes taking all the credit when things are going well so its going to work both ways. Of course, he cries like a baby when people get down on him.....

You should hear the local talk radio sports shows around here. They're fed up and really trashing the guy. He's definitely burned all his bridges. If he's still a Bungal on opening day I may have to go to that game just to hear the kind of reception he gets :)

Last edited:
i hate chad johnson he gives me a headache. that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News