PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On the Colts balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Colts balls are irrelevant. But here are 2 simple scientific answers, either:

A. They started out overinflated to being with, to suit Luck's preference or
B. They had been inflated or stored outside, so there would have been little to no pressure loss from temperature differential once exposed to game conditions.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-england...6987/nfls-statement-on-patriots-investigation

NFL statement states that they "inspected" the balls before the game. Elsewhere (and I can't find a link at this moment) it's been stated that the NFL "measured" the balls at halftime and after the game

It does not exist. This is the only NFL statement. They never used the word measure and they never said anything about the Colts balls at halftime. The complaint was about the Patriots balls, I doubt they even looked ta the Colts ones. Look at what the statement does not say. That is just as telling.

The answer is simple. The Colts knew they were going to have the balls checked, as per Hardbaughs warning. So they overinflated them, knowing the chances that of the Pats balls being underinflated were very good. That's because no one ever gave a rats @55 before. The best case scenario, is this one. Like I"ve been saying for days. Oh, let be!

It does not exist. This is the only NFL statement. They never used the word measure and they never said anything about the Colts balls at halftime. The complaint was about the Patriots balls, I doubt they even looked ta the Colts ones. Look at what the statement does not say. That is just as telling.
This is the whole problem with this. Everyone is using "leaked" bs stories to fit their agenda. There are so many, that they fit practically any theory they may have. It's a hate fest paradise

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back