PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official "National Media Bashes or Disrespects Pats" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official "National Media/Opposing Player Bashes Pats/Accuses Pats of Cheating" Th

The worst that could be said is that BB was trying to impede Harrison from getting back on the field, no trying to trip him.

Charles Woodson: "Brady stole my Super Bowl ring in 2002"

How dumb are these guys? Why give Brady any more ammunition?

Additionally, how do you win a Super Bowl in the divisional round?

Last edited:
Re: Charles Woodson: "Brady stole my Super Bowl ring in 2002"

Woodson should have been a bit quicker to Brady if he wanted to end that game.

Well, he may have stolen a trip to New Orleans...but the Raiders would have lost that game.

Chill, everybody -- by all accounts he was clearly joking around and said it with a laugh.

Chill, everybody -- by all accounts he was clearly joking around and said it with a laugh.

I heard it on NFL Network. They prefaced it with the fact that Woodson is still having nightmares from the game. The laughing came more from the radio hosts and Woodson joined in. It seemed more like Woodson was laughing at the call.

Re: Official "National Media/Opposing Player Bashes Pats/Accuses Pats of Cheating" Th

All of this stuff, whether related to the Pats or other teams, has gone so far over the edge it defies belief. Mike Reiss is right, as usual (and forgive me if I paraphrase): What is this? Elementary school?

Last edited:

Obviously Mike Florio would post some anti-patriots drivel.

Jets controversy unearths apparent Belichick tripping video | ProFootballTalk

This is nothing like what Alosi did.

From the story:

"
The video is largely comical, more embarrassing than sinister for Belichick, who stumbles into Harrison’s path and tries to either knock Harrison down or (in our view) to induce the kind of contact from Harrison that may have prompted the officials to penalize or eject Harrison.
"

Wow. Talk about a reach.

Not to rehash an old topic, but I'd be pretty pissed at that call if I were a Raiders fan as well. I'm just glad it went in our favor.

There are many here who still complain about 'in the grasp' for Eli Manning in 07, but that is iffy at best.

As much as it bothers us fans, I can completely sympthize with the fact that it would bother players that much more.

Not to rehash an old topic, but I'd be pretty pissed at that call if I were a Raiders fan as well. I'm just glad it went in our favor.

There are many here who still complain about 'in the grasp' for Eli Manning in 07, but that is iffy at best.

As much as it bothers us fans, I can completely sympthize with the fact that it would bother players that much more.

The tuck rule was properly called, and had been called against the Patriots earlier in the year. Let's stop with the nonsense.

Some of us also remember this:

YouTube - Sugar Bear Hamilton "roughs" the passer

Well, he may have stolen a trip to New Orleans...but the Raiders would have lost that game.

Badly. I'd go so far as to say that if that game were 10 minutes longer, the Pats could have lost by 2 touchdowns. The Rams were that good.

I'm still pissed at Woodson, Favre and Greenbay for not beating the Giants 3 years ago. We were supposed to have played Greenbay in that superbowl.

Wanna hear someone bitter about the Pats?

I didn't have the NFL Network before this season, but all year I have consistently been in awe at how utterly stupid and biased Marshall Faulk is when the topic of the Pats comes up.

Seriously, watch it, it is shameful. I don't get how there is no one within the company, or broadcasting in general, that is not able to see this.

Somebody needs to write in and tell them what an assclown this guy is, jesus...

If anyone "stole" Woodson's ring, it was Gruden the next year.

Someone should call Guiness because this thread is going to set the length record.

Re: Wanna hear someone bitter about the Pats?

You are just figuring this out?? LOL

He starts talking, I change the channel.

Re: Suggs: Brres 'better' than Brady

Well, the hardware part is valid. Of course Brees is better because he has one Super Bowl ring to Manning's one Super Bowl ring and Brady's three Super Bowl ring.

I know I failed math in the first grade, but even I know 1>1>3. How can you argue with Suggs' logic.

And don't even get me started with the numbers. Brady only holds the record for TD passes in a season that he broke Manning's record and Brees' best season fell 16 TDs short of Brady's record and 15 short of Manning's best. So the numbers clearly back that up too because we all know 34>49>50.

I was worried about what Suggs was going to do post career, but he will definitely have a brilliant career as a math teacher. Either that or he can take over for Matt Damon in the sequel to Good Will Hunting.

The clear fact is Suggs, is inaccurate.

I think anyone can check the leader boards and find Tom and Drew are equal and/or Tom is leading
NFL Leaders, Football Records, NFL Leaderboards - Pro-Football-Reference.com

3 rings vs 1

No one disputes TB's amazing career. He didn't misspeak tho, it was a shot a Brady, and maybe subconsciously at Brees.

Terrell Suggs is just upset because his tooth-to-gum ratio is horrific. He looks like he has Tic Tacs for teeth when he opens his mouth.

Terrell Suggs is just upset because his tooth-to-gum ratio is horrific. He looks like he has Tic Tacs for teeth when he opens his mouth.

:rocker: That is AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back