PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official "National Media Bashes or Disrespects Pats" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official "National Media/Opposing Player Bashes Pats/Accuses Pats of Cheating" Th

WARNING ***

The article below was written by a total moron and should be read for comedic value only!!! He also thinks he is clever by posting several comments in the comment section using different names.

NFL Rage: Are the New England Patriots Cheating AGAIN?

Terrell Suggs Rips Brady Again...Wants to Meet Pats In Playoffs...

The pass-rusher was asked if Brees presents the same challenges as Brady and Colts QB Peyton Manning. And of course, he had an opinion.

“Well, in my eyes he’s better,” Suggs told reporters, including the Baltimore Sun. “Maybe it could be my personal vendetta against the other guys, but he’s definitely one of the premier quarterbacks in this league, and he’s got the numbers to prove it. And not only that, he’s got the hardware to prove it.”

The full article here... BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Rap Sheet Blog Archive Suggs rips Brady again. Please, can the Patriots and Ravens meet in the playoffs? … and links!

Re: Terrell Suggs Rips Brady Again...Wants to Meet Pats In Playoffs...

Suggs is a punk ***** biatch...Brees is great but he is no TFB...I hope we see the ravens again too...I love to hear them blame the refs after they get there ***es handed to them:D:D:D

yeah, Brees is awesome but right now he doesnt come close to brady. Doesnt he have like 18 picks or something?

This coming from a player whose team nearly lost to the Texans in overtime?

Please......... :D

What a douchebag. I was actually nervous about meeting the Ravens in the playoffs, until I saw them Monday night.

After reading that, I think the beatdown we would give them might be epic.

awesome sig btw :D

Took the words right outta my mouth. One of my best friends is from Baltimore and he was texting me freakin' out as Schaub shredded the defense in the last minute then hooked a 2-point conversion. With our new offense, Balimore wouldn't be able to keep up with us.

The first time we played them this season was Branch's first game back. Alot has changed.

Last edited:

...he’s got the hardware to prove it.

Uh huh. Let's see...it's been awhile since I was in nursery school and learned to count to ten, but isn't it the case that:

3 > 1 ?

Took the words right outta my mouth. One of my best friends is from Baltimore and he was texting me freakin' out as Schaub shredded the defense in the last minute then hooked a 2-point conversion. With our new offense, Balimore wouldn't be able to keep up with us.

The first time we played them this season was Branch's first game back. Alot has changed.

Everyone could see how gassed the Ravens defenders were in the 4th quarter. They had problems just making substitutions, guys getting off the field, etc.

With all the receivers and tight ends the Patriots have, could you imagine what would happen to that same defense if Brady went to a "no-huddle" offense? :eek:

The reason Suggs wants to play the Pats in the playoffs is that at the end of the game, he will get his 17 virgins.:singing:

"he's got the hardware to prove it"

LOL, I guess Brady doesnt

So does Peyton, to be fair. Suggs must not remember past last year.

Uh huh. Let's see...it's been awhile since I was in nursery school and learned to count to ten, but isn't it the case that:

3 > 1 ?

It's even better than that, Brandon.

Ask Terrell Suggs how many rings HE has.

Oh Sizzle, you never stop do you?

What a toolshed!

I'm sure Brady is just cowering in fear and awe at the possibility of meeting this d-bag again.

You know, last year's playoff game alone convinces me there is absolutely no way the Ravens would have a chance in a rematch. No way in hell.

Last edited:

alread posted this and it got moved into the Pats bashing thread.

Wait, this is a NEW thread? I thought someone just necro'd an old one...

Unbelievable. God if I were a *gulp* Ravens fan I'd be spitting fire at this guy telling him to shut the happy frilly pink bunnies up by now...

Last edited:
Re: Official "National Media/Opposing Player Bashes Pats/Accuses Pats of Cheating" Th

This next segment of espn's NFL Live should be interesting. Before cutting to commercial they showed the video of Alosi tripping Carroll - and Suzy Kolber goes to commercial with the teaser of "but did they learn it from a division rival?"

Edit: ten minutes later they finally get to it and it is laughable - and predictable. It's funny because somebody somewhere here jokingly said that espn would dig up some sideline footage of the Pats - and that's exactly what they did.

It was old footage of a game against the Colts with it snowing out; Bruschi was still playing then. Pats picked off Manning and as a Colts player who was running a crossing route towards the sideline returned to the play, he and Belichick brushed up against each other.

Basically one of those if you call them out on it they put their hands up and say 'come on, we were just kidding, it's all in fun' things - but the fact they bothered to find it and show it says otherwise.

In addition they followed that clip with this contrast: quoted a Jets player as saying that yes, Alosi did get us to stand on the sideline but we were never coached to hurt anyone, we would never intentionally injure anyone, etc., etc.

Last edited:

Obviously Mike Florio would post some anti-patriots drivel.

Jets controversy unearths apparent Belichick tripping video | ProFootballTalk

This is nothing like what Alosi did.

you are right. it is hilarious.

and he could talk his way out of it. Even if people disagreed he could just deny and saying he was doing something else. Nobody could prove otherwise.

Florio even had a misleading title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye