PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O’Brien is going to demand accountability of the receivers

The Pats have been in the virus and clown coaching years since Brady left so it's really difficult to get an accurate feel for anything.

It's funny but when I see Troy Brown (my favorite player) being talked down I get a better sense for how the guys feel when I tell them that the AT&T girl actually has a fat ass and thunder thighs.
you wouldn't push her out of your bed would you

LMAO speaking of coaching did anyone see the clip of judge in the draft war room.. he looked like a lost puppy
i did not unfortunately but i will look it up on youtube if it's available there, looking lost isn't something new to him (QB coach of the year)

lost star wars GIF

i did not unfortunately but i will look it up on youtube if it's available there, looking lost isn't something new to him (QB coach of the year)

lost star wars GIF
Yeah.. it was shown on TV during draft night.. how the war room looks ect.. I couldn't stop laughing seeing him.. guy's a hardo with no pedigree.

Bill should trade for Devante Adam’s.

He should've been locked-out from the place... Same for whoever made the rest of the picks after the first two.
LOL agreed, from the herald reports judge was the prime issue.. so bad as reported BB had to intervene multiple times. So he gets a promotion, handles contracts, ect.. just odd..

LOL agreed, from the herald reports judge was the prime issue.. so bad as reported BB had to intervene multiple times. So he gets a promotion, handles contracts, ect.. just odd..
You can fail upwards in football like in politics.

Great point.. except the Giants are paying his salary instead of tax payers. Lol
The taxpayers are paying the salaries for the Giants too. We pay the freight for all of it.

LOL, this is definitely a rare side of the normally crotchety @captain stone. Who are you, and what have you done with the all-caps, profanity-laden guy we're all accustomed to and know and love? :D

Read my posts from today...

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
you wouldn't push her out of your bed would you
I doubt that she would get into bed with me right now, but if she did I'm not nearly as fussy as I was as a youngster so I'd let her stay.

My wife was actually better looking and in better shape than Lily at the same age.

It's funny but when I see Troy Brown (my favorite player) being talked down I get a better sense for how the guys feel when I tell them that the AT&T girl actually has a fat ass and thunder ththighs.
Why do you think we like her? Curves for days man mmm mmm mmm

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back