PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O’Brien is going to demand accountability of the receivers

LOL agreed, from the herald reports judge was the prime issue.. so bad as reported BB had to intervene multiple times. So he gets a promotion, handles contracts, ect.. just odd..
It's not odd at all. It's part of the NYFL's good old boys coaching network that's been in existence for a century.

Gonzo is my hope.. absolutely love everything about him.. everything you'd want in a lock down CB.. hear he has been submerged in the facilities and playbook asking questions from the vets..

It's not odd at all. It's part of the NYFL's good old boys coaching network that's been in existence for a century.
Oh no doubt I agree.. in no way at all can I disagree with that.. as long as the NFL has been in existence the privileged will always be privileged

Why do you think we like her? Curves for days man mmm mmm mmm
I'm trying not to get into it too much. Let's just say she's not my cup of tea.

Oh no doubt I agree.. in no way at all can I disagree with that.. as long as the NFL has been in existence the privileged will always be privileged
I wonder what the bond is between BB and Judge.

Me too.. I know judge was a good special teams coach.. but it's just a mystery why BB likes him so much..

I'm trying not to get into it too much. Let's just say she's not my cup of tea.
Fair enough. I remember going to a strip club with a coworker a decade back. Tiny little girl maybe 5'2 with ZERO curves of any type comes on stage. 90 lbs soaking wet and he was going coo coo for coco puffs while I was like hey you go girl you rock that confidence to get up and do you. Course it was the other way around when, in his words, "the fat cow with udders" come up next. It's crazy how different types do it for different guys.

Hero-worship, loyalty & gratitude (knowing that No Other team in its right mind would cut him an NFL paycheck).

Hero-worship, loyalty & gratitude (knowing that No Other team in its right mind would cut him an NFL paycheck).
The Giants took him on as a HC but that was because of Bill's endorsement.

I heard in the past that Bill doesn't have favorites. That's about as wrong as wrong can be.

Judge knocks it out of the park in interviews. Like Jerry Maguire in the family room. That’s the explanation of the Giants in hiring him as head coach, which he clearly failed at.

Even worse than Patricia in Detroit.

What you say bears the ring of truth. And Belichick loves those guys who give a good interview as evidenced by his overturning the scouts in the few instances we know of like N’Keal Harry.

Gonzo is my hope.. absolutely love everything about him.. everything you'd want in a lock down CB.. hear he has been submerged in the facilities and playbook asking questions from the vets..
From whom have you heard these things? I mean that completely seriously. Is there any reporting to this effect? Source/friend within the team? Or just your own hunch/guess/hope?

From whom have you heard these things? I mean that completely seriously. Is there any reporting to this effect? Source/friend within the team? Or just your own hunch/guess/hope?
Jonathan Jones reported this. He mentioned he had been in the facility working hard during rookie camp and asking questions from the veterans.

Please see attached:

Reactions: Ian

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230517_172348_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230517_172348_Samsung Internet.jpg
    695.6 KB · Views: 5

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick