PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now I've Seen It All: Cromartie Apocalypse - Stands Fully Behind Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect Cromartie a bit more for saying what he said. But lets be clear here and read the actual text. He isn't supporting Brady because he thinks he's innocent. He supports him because he recognized how far Goodell has gone over the line, and how that can effect every player down the road if it is allowed to continue.

What Cromartie is saying should have been shouted from the rooftops by, at LEAST every player rep in the league, if not every player period. Now I wish Cro would have added some comments about the malicious nature of the NFL smear campaign, and the fact nothing happened in the first place. But I guess it's nice that some other NFL players have finally noticed that their house is burning down around them.

“......Nobody’s safe,” Cromartie said. “Nobody’s safe no matter who you are.

HideYourBradys_zpsnm47fmjc.png

Crow will be one popular meal of choice in the upcoming weeks.

roger makes things up as he goes and the players allow it...
hopefully, berman see's reason and finally throws this dumb suspension out.

Wow, has Cromartie not had any sex for the last 2 weeks or something?

I respect Cromartie a bit more for saying what he said. But lets be clear here and read the actual text. He isn't supporting Brady because he thinks he's innocent. He supports him because he recognized how far Goodell has gone over the line, and how that can effect every player down the road if it is allowed to continue.

What Cromartie is saying should have been shouted from the rooftops by, at LEAST every player rep in the league, if not every player period. Now I wish Cro would have added some comments about the malicious nature of the NFL smear campaign, and the fact nothing happened in the first place. But I guess it's nice that some other NFL players have finally noticed that their house is burning down around them.
I agree 100% with this. He's not backing Brady in any way except for the severity of the punishment, he still is hinting Brady is guilty of cheating, but the punishment for air deflation is 25k.

I like how people like Pollard and Cromartie are speaking up for TB but I see nothing from the other QBs in the League. Thanks, guys! Jerks.

That's what I'm saying since the beginning, I'm very disappointed guys like Brees, Rodgers and Manning are not standing up for Tom over this. I hope in the end, Brady calls a press conference and call the hell out of other QB's for not being a union.

At this point this is the most we're gonna get and I'm ok with this statement. We are digging deep into this issue, reading every available line of the subject, other fan bases are not, so when a guy is just generally aware of what's happening, reading an excerpt of text here and there, it's reasonable to understand that those text messages and the balls at the Jets game, etc...they might think something happened.

Heard on radio that Jameis Winston was also saying that it needs to be looked into Rodger Goddell having too much power......I know not exactly the person we need speaking up but maybe the more that speak up the more it will get listened to.

Some might think I'm crazy, but I really do think Cromartie respects Brady. I think all the talk in the past was just because he is frustrated that he has not been able to beat Brady but a handful of times in his career. It's like that some of the times. Anyone who has played sports and has had that one rival player or team knows. You don't really grow to hate the person or team in most cases. It's just a competitive fire. Also, I think the fact that he's so tight with Revis might have something to do with it too. Regardless of what Revis said early on in the whole debacle, I think he had a good relationship with Tom and probably has said that he did not see or hear anything fishy and that they won fair and square.

I love the 5h!t out of this. I might just be able to watch football again. Amazing. I've been telling my friends, since this started, that this would start happening. The whole BS.: Raven started it, Colts continued it, Kensil ran with, Gotohell swore by it..... I love when I'm right. Now let's watch all these pricks who threw TB under the bus, squirm. FU: Romo, Brunell, Marino, Jerry Jones, Eli, Luck.....,

If I remember correctly, Marino didn't believe that Tom intentionally deflated the footballs and that defamegate takes nothing from his resume.

If I remember correctly, Marino didn't believe that Tom intentionally deflated the footballs and that defamegate takes nothing from his resume.
You are right. I stand corrected. It was Troy Aikman. I got a little flustered in my anger. Don't know why, but I did. F' Troy

The problem is that the Players, fans, media have been lied to. Pawns in the MFLs power trip. They finally went too far. The cats out of the bag. "Why would the NFL go after the Pats for no reason. ?" Because the NFL is run by spiteful ex players with agendas

Jim Kelly has come out and said essentially the same thing as well.

Yes, look whose takin Brady's side. Pollard, Suggs, Cromartie. Thy're probably sayin and whispers around NFL players if Goodell* can hammer poster child of NFL* imagine what he is capable of as judge jury executioner to others. That's why this is so important of course to Brady but to all players as well with this outcome. We know Brady has always taken one for team but now it could be one for players in league as well.

Next thing you know Terrell Suggs will be to the rescue. :cool:
I believe he already has, so it's Suggs, Pollard and Cromartie for the new Brady fan club.

Suggs support was over a month ago,so I'll need some luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back