PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All time Draft sign up

I think we do need to get some book keeping out of the way, I'm fine with the opposite of that draft order, assuming PaulR is autocorrecting pazrul. Need everyone to weigh in

Are we doing 1 team or 2?

Do old time players like John Hannah get a weight increase to be able to compete with todays players?

How do trades work or do we need trades at all?

Do we need to be on and do a live draft pick? or do we just leave it up and running and if it takes a month it takes a month to finish?

How are we judging this, going for the best HOF talent names? Or the team that would play the best on the field? For example Steve Smith is only going to the HOF with a ticket he bought for his family on a weekend vacation. I'd LOVE him on my team as he would drive DB's nuts and have them sick of tackling by the fourth quarter

I would think one agreed upon live time would be great to start. Bang out some rounds. Then keep the draft going. Can everyone check in here a couple times per day quickly to keep the draft rolling?

Old players. If they get a 99 Madden rating in 1960, they have a 99 rating in 2023. IMO.

Guts A
DingleBalls A
Captain Stone A
Everlong A
Boomer A
Pazrul A
Pape A
BGC A
BGC B
Pape B
Pazrul B
Boomer B
Everlong B
Captain Stone B
Dingleballs B
Guts B

Makes the most sense to me, it cuts down on the time in between picks as BGC and Guts can make a couple picks in a row.

Guts A
DingleBalls A
Captain Stone A
Everlong A
Boomer A
Pazrul A
Pape A
BGC A
BGC B
Pape B
Pazrul B
Boomer B
Everlong B
Captain Stone B
Dingleballs B
Guts B

Makes the most sense to me, it cuts down on the time in between picks as BGC and Guts can make a couple picks in a row.
I'm down

No trades?

Any positions, right. Offense or defense?

We all here. Could definitely down 1 RD tn

Ok so my preference is everyone picks 2 teams with 14 per side. It gives you enough flexibility to not be stuck on one system but not so much that you can run anything you want. Also cuts down on how long we will be here as 14 teams of 53 guys is ALOT of drafting and more research then I've done. I have 7-10 names at each position not 50. I would make the judging be who has the team that would play best on the field and we leave it up to the main board to decide in weekly Team Pazrul versus Team BCG poll posts.

Any thoughts?

Ian is not on. Let's just get it rolling in the thread for now?

Ok so my preference is everyone picks 2 teams with 14 per side. It gives you enough flexibility to not be stuck on one system but not so much that you can run anything you want. Also cuts down on how long we will be here as 14 teams of 53 guys is ALOT of drafting and more research then I've done. I have 7-10 names at each position not 50. I would make the judging be who has the team that would play best on the field and we leave it up to the main board to decide in weekly Team Pazrul versus Team BCG poll posts.

Any thoughts?
Honestly, I am fine with 11/11 per team now that we have 2 teams. But I'm a follower not a leader, so whatever is decided...

I haven't been this excited since Grandma got her dress caught in the wood chipper!

I haven't been this excited since Grandma got her dress caught in the wood chipper!
I actually told a girl I had plans so let's ****in get this going. Guts hoped u studied pal

you are a horrible horrible human being. and one of my favorite posters. I haven't gone oooo thats awful that hard in quite some time.

I think @Guts disappeared. I don't see him online now. He did say I was his proxy. I will withdraw Jordan Richards' name and go with Brady.

@BaconGrundleCandy

Great choice my man

Sorry guys I'm pacific time zone so at work still so sporadically checking in
I gave you Brady instead of Jordan Richards!

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back