PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BCG's All Time Draft Picks (Rounds 1-25) ***PICKS ONLY***

So are we going to post each of our teams in this thread or in a separate one?

Yup, our sleeping beauty @pazrul72 took him
Reminds me of a funny story when I was a head cashier at home depot we had this tiny little thing of a girl, I'm 6'4 she was maybe waist high, total bleeping c@#$, like I have never met anyone as universally hated customers, coworkers, everyone couldn't stand her. She had to be blowing someone higher up seriously only way she still had a job. Decent body but an unfortunate looking face, anyway her and I were in a booth one day out in garden and I kept being like whoa what's that in my peripheral cuz she was shorter then most.

On my break I went to another head cashier who was a friend and told him about it. "We had a real beauty and the beast situation there *best gay voice* and I'm so pretty". And that's how she got the nickname beast the rest of the time she worked there.

Reminds me of a funny story when I was a head cashier at home depot we had this tiny little thing of a girl, I'm 6'4 she was maybe waist high, total bleeping c@#$, like I have never met anyone as universally hated customers, coworkers, everyone couldn't stand her. She had to be blowing someone higher up seriously only way she still had a job. Decent body but an unfortunate looking face, anyway her and I were in a booth one day out in garden and I kept being like whoa what's that in my peripheral cuz she was shorter then most.

On my break I went to another head cashier who was a friend and told him about it. "We had a real beauty and the beast situation there *best gay voice* and I'm so pretty". And that's how she got the nickname beast the rest of the time she worked there.
Classic Butter Face Tale

street free agent signings
Team A
TE Mark Andrews
RB James White
DB Kenny Moore II
wr chris godwin
wr odell beckham jr
QB matt ryan

team B
db kyle dugger
rb dion lewis
hb/f lenny moore
wr aj green
te dallas clark
qb dan fouts

Last edited:
I added JPP, Fred Dean, Chauncey Gardner Johnson, Robert Alford, Cliff Branch, Dustin Colquit, Marshawn Lynch, Jay Novacek and Brent Jones to my two teams as bench players.

how many players are we supposed to have in total all you n words confuse me

It was unclear to me as well so I just filled in what I needed to run my offense and defense with a few different packages. I honestly still want to add a FB, 3rd safety and another flex to what I already have.

As many as you think you need... its no big deal... i wanted two tight ends, only drafted one per team... wanted 3rd down backs, so added them... etc etc

Bench Team A

WR OchoCinco
WR- AJ Brown
RB- Shaun Alexander
TE-Jimmy Graham
DL- Justin Tuck
QB- Troy Aikman

Bench Team B
WR- Deebo Samuel
WR- Desmond Howard
RB- Priest Holmes
DB- Darren Woodson
DL- Chris Jones
QB-Lamar Jackson

Last edited:
I am confused by these bench teams. How are we deciding who has the rights to which players?

I am confused by these bench teams. How are we deciding who has the rights to which players?
idk i jumped in before the Dingle took my board

Well, ****. I have a **** ton of money. If these are free agents, I am going to steal who I want.

idk i jumped in before the Dingle took my board
you need to go back and check... think a few guys on your bench were drafted or signed... like aj green...

you need to go back and check... think a few guys on your bench were drafted or signed... like aj green...
I fixed to Deebo Samuel lol and I double checked the list I don't see anybody else 85 and Holmes i drafted

No bench for me then out of protest.

I'll roll with my starters and Aaron Hernandez. Just send him to kill all your benches.

I fixed to Deebo Samuel lol and I double checked the list I don't see anybody else 85 and Holmes i drafted
you were second in line, so unless you dolphined someone elses player, and they'll let you know if you did, its all good...

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back