PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All time Draft sign up

and then took the coke fueled qb terror I was hoping would still be around for the flexibility I wanted on d.
I had to take him. Any D with him on the field is going to be good.

@Ian said he'd open a chat up. He probably lied. That would be perfect though. Separate place to keep the thread solely picks
Ian lost track of time with dinner and some other things I had to do. It’s open and will be until midnight.

Ian lost track of time with dinner and some other things I had to do. It’s open and will be until midnight.
I was jk ik ur a busy bee. Appreciate it

Reactions: Ian
Capt pick a ****in player you have 24444 to choose from

Where's the chat box?
right above the forum, says Patriots Game Day Chat... click on the button on the right that says join room if you dont see any of us chatting

right above the forum, says Patriots Game Day Chat... click on the button on the right that says join room if you dont see any of us chatting
How do u send messages

Put a little lipstick and mascara on your hand, you'll hardly notice the difference.
I used to hit my hand with a hammer and spin around 10 times so it felt like a real one night Stan, I mean stand.

With the 3rd overall pick of this draft, I select : Offensive Tackle Anthony Munoz

I thought Mahomes was a great pick. Best one so far. I was hoping people wouldn't take him that early. He was my QB1 after my first four picks but I'll adjust bc I'm a star.

For those of u too young too remember. DT had arguably the best first step in NFL history. One of the best college and pro pass rushers the game has ever saw.

I thought Mahomes was a great pick. Best one so far. I was hoping people wouldn't take him that early. He was my QB1 after my first four picks but I'll adjust bc I'm a star.

For those of u too young too remember. DT had arguably the best first step in NFL history. One of the best college and pro pass rushers the game has ever saw.

You’re on the clock and I would love to get one more pick in before I hit the sack. I was surprised he went that early but that’s a hell of a player you got. It’s been very interesting so far

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back