PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BCG's All Time Draft Picks (Rounds 1-25) ***PICKS ONLY***

So now we are just adding? I thought we were taking a few day break and then drafting a few more guys

So now we are just adding? I thought we were taking a few day break and then drafting a few more guys
Not we... just me and Guts

as for more drafting, i hadn't heard... thought thats why we went from 25 to 27

I think this is where the grab party started in the other thread. I would have rather have done another 5-10 rounds but after BGC grabbed a handful of players so did I. I'd still like to go grab more. Even with my hand tipped I'd throw the extra players I grabbed back if everyone wants to go that route to be fair to all.

1687972394735.png

I think this is where the grab party started in the other thread. I would have rather have done another 5-10 rounds but after BGC grabbed a handful of players so did I. I'd still like to go grab more. Even with my hand tipped I'd throw the extra players I grabbed back if everyone wants to go that route to be fair to all.

View attachment 51550

My quote in there was the point if someone wants to cut a player from their roster and add a free agent, that should be ok. We all still have the same players. Cut one, add one if needed.

Otherwise, I would have added 30 more players right after that draft.

Bacon had remaining spots because he traded some picks and didn't have 25 picks in the draft.

My quote in there was the point if someone wants to cut a player from their roster and add a free agent, that should be ok. We all still have the same players. Cut one, add one if needed.

Otherwise, I would have added 30 more players right after that draft.

Bacon had remaining spots because he traded some picks and didn't have 25 picks in the draft.

I get what you're saying but he went and grabbed more than one player so once that happened Pape, myself and I'm not sure who else grabbed more players too because this could be seen two different ways. I'm in no way blaming you. I'm just saying I think the confusion started here.

I get what you're saying but he went and grabbed more than one player so once that happened Pape, myself and I'm not sure who else grabbed more players too because this could be seen two different ways. I'm in no way blaming you. I'm just saying I think the confusion started here.

It's all good. Ultimately, it doesn't really matter.

If we were going to fill out a roster, should have just kept the draft going. Or give everyone the same amount of Baconbucks, and everyone can bid on players. That would make more sense in a free agent manner. Everyone gets $100 baconbucks. Someone posts they offered $10 to whichever player. Anyone can up the offer with their existing money. It would be a hell of a lot quicker than a draft. And it would be fair. Give it 24 hours once a player is offered something. Highest bid gets that player. Once you are out of money, you are ****ed.

But whatever it is, it is

I think we should all agree on maybe an extra 4 or so and start the draft Saturday. Anyone who picked up extra players after the draft has to put them back

I think we should all agree on maybe an extra 4 or so and start the draft Saturday. Anyone who picked up extra players after the draft has to put them back
wont be around saturday...

We either do a few more rounds of the draft, or do the biding system, or just stick with the team we drafted.

Not really fair just to grab a bunch of players and add them to the roster.

We either do a few more rounds of the draft, or do the biding system, or just stick with the team we drafted.

Not really fair just to grab a bunch of players and add them to the roster.

The bidding would be real easy. Everyone gets a set amount--say $1000. Someone posts an offer to a player for $10. Anyone can up the bid for a certain time period. 24 hours? I would think the original bidder gets the last chance to match the highest offer at the end of the time period.

That way, everyone can spend their money as they see fit. And we are not waiting another week for a long draft. If you aren't around the day a certain player is being bid on, too bad.

That's my ideal method, more so than more drafting. But I am also fine just having a free for all. I'll just present my starting lineups and let it go at that.

The bidding would be real easy. Everyone gets a set amount--say $1000. Someone posts an offer to a player for $10. Anyone can up the bid for a certain time period. 24 hours? I would think the original bidder gets the last chance to match the highest offer at the end of the time period.

That way, everyone can spend their money as they see fit. And we are not waiting another week for a long draft. If you aren't around the day a certain player is being bid on, too bad.

That's my ideal method, more so than more drafting. But I am also fine just having a free for all. I'll just present my starting lineups and let it go at that.
I agree with this, I think the starting line up with 2 bench players is enough and while this was really fun and I’m glad we did it I’m a bit draft burnt out. It was nice going to bed when I wanted to today. Though i do find the idea of having a budget and bidding on players intriguing

road trip ftw... just dont drink too many road sodas on the way there...

At my age, I don't eat or drink anything on these multi-hour trips until we arrive at the destination; if I did, all that would concern me along the way is, Where's the next service plaza so I can take a(nother) leak?

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back