PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL demands retraction of Times article on player concussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good - do you think any of those low-level former Jet flunky employees would move from Jersey to LA as part of the relocation? No way NFL would pay relocation expenses to those types of people. Guys like Kensil, et al might finally leave the league office, and they'd end up hiring CA people (likely Ram, Charger, maybe Raider and Cardinal) instead. Except Goodell himself will still be there, unfortunately.

SMH.. You missed the sarcasm.. My statements were in direct relation to a political issue earlier this week where they threatened to disallow Atlanta from hosting the SB if the Governor of Georgia didn't veto a bill.

This is disturbing. Roger Goodell clearly has a mental disorder and needs treatment. My guess is that he's in denial and we must not criticize him. We must help him.

Maybe you can help by identifying exactly what disorder Roger Goodell suffers from. Is it?

Pyromania - the irresistible urge to set things on fire
Pupaphobia - fear of puppets
Narcissism - an uncontrollable preoccupation with one's power or prestige
Male Erectile Disorder - the uncontrollable urge to sit in an empty bathtub at sunset
Cherophobia - fear of happiness
Symphorophilia - obsession with staging disasters, or
Just Plain Dumb as a Sack of Hammers

Please help. Time is of the essence.

he keeps running his mouth about us like he has the past 9 years, he's gonna get a severe case of FISTOPHOBIA

he keeps running his mouth about us like he has the past 9 years, he's gonna get a severe case of FISTOPHOBIA
I've heard it's clear case of baseballbatophobia.

A 2,500 word document!

Well, it looks like they're getting their money's worth out of Joe Lockhart. After eight years in the Clinton WH including acting as the mouthpiece during the Impeachment Process, Joe's your guy if you want to turn a pig's ear into a silk purse without a lot of regard for the truth.

A 2,500 word document!

Well, it looks like they're getting their money's worth out of Joe Lockhart. After eight years in the Clinton WH including acting as the mouthpiece during the Impeachment Process, Joe's your guy if you want to turn a pig's ear into a silk purse without a lot of regard for the truth.

Two words

Paul Clement

Being completely full of sh.t is a requirement for membership in either party.

It's way, way easier to make money just writing about the Kardashians' latest selfie than doing actual investigative journalism as the Times did. Not sure they deserve such cynicism on this one.

This.

With the decline in the printed newspaper industry, how many outfits are really willing / able to do this type of investigative reporting? Not many, and it is an important public service. It isn't an accident that the governments of countries like Turkey (and before that Russia) that seem to be transitioning from a democracy to a dictatorship have taken over the media outlets by force and made them government mouthpieces.

I read NY Times articles on Google regularly (with a maximum of 10 per month). I think it is time to get a paid subscription.

Two words

Paul Clement

Being completely full of sh.t is a requirement for membership in either party.
I don't know. I think that Lockhart and Clement are both the best at what they do.

If we dismissed everyone who is "full of ****," there wouldn't be many people left.

Hahahha, the NYJFL* is so busted and they know it. Or else they wouldn't be scrambling like they are trying to gage the public, like they always do naturally. These asshats have been lying through their teeth since day one about CTE (and other stuff of course). They owe the truth to these families and players. But no, "circumstantial evidence" shouldn't matter and the NYT should ignore that. LMAO. This isn't the NFLN ****heads, you don't own the NYT. Oh man, I love this.

I don't know. I think that Lockhart and Clement are both the best at what they do.

If we dismissed everyone who is "full of ****," there wouldn't be many people left.

Did you know that 87.4% of made-up facts are wrong?

Hahahha, the NYJFL* is so busted and they know it. Or else they wouldn't be scrambling like they are trying to gage the public, like they always do naturally. These asshats have been lying through their teeth since day one about CTE (and other stuff of course). They owe the truth to these families and players. But no, "circumstantial evidence" shouldn't matter and the NYT should ignore that. LMAO. This isn't the NFLN ****heads, you don't own the NYT. Oh man, I love this.

Especially when they made a literal Federal case of Defamegate over "circumstantial evidence"...you know, where the health and safety of hundreds of people was not at stake.

None of the corrupt presidential candidates hold a candle to Roger Goodell.

I was not attempting to suggest the NYT is as corrupt as the NFL.

If there is a story - it's going to be reported.

That's a pretty high bar of corruption.

NYT has pretty much denigrated into a tabloid rag. Giving kooks like Bill Kristol and Paul Krugman a platform to spout their nonsense to the senile elderly (and people too stupid to figure out how to get on the internet) crowd hasn't helped matters.:rolleyes:

Never heard of Hillary Clinton?:rolleyes:

....uh oh.

(Using the computer voice of HAL 9000 from 2001 A Space Odyssey). BOARD MELTDOWN NOW COMMENCING:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST