• Bucs win by 4 or more

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Bucs win by 3 or less

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Rams pull of the third upset of the Divisional Round

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not that deep, I'm responding to a guy saying Brady can't do it without Belichick. Obviously untrue. I'm simply saying that I believe Belichick afforded Brady with advantages that allowed him to be supremely successful, and he probably would've been less successful in a different situation over the long term. Comparing to this year is apples v. oranges - while I do think the coaching this year in NE wasn't so hot, the roster was not comparable to Tampa's. Certainly, Mac is not a seasoned Tom Brady. But that's all getting a bit far off-topic for a Game Day thread.

Fair enough.

Don’t want to see it end like this. At the very least can Brady make this a game to at least make the Rams and their fans sweat it out in the 4th?

Lack of receivers lol
How many receivers does one need? We will kill to have half of the WRs or receiving threat the Bucs have.

Only chance Bucs have is running the ball, screens, and short passes. Their OL ain't stopping anyone.

Also, one or two Stafford turnovers.

And the refs stating out of the way.

Is that asking too much?

Not having Godwin and AB is hurting the Bucs here. Wirfs too...

I mean. Offensively plays where there to be made like I expected. I didn’t except the receiver to drop 7 balls in the 1st half however.

this D is an embarrassment. You can’t give up a 70 yds TD on 3rd & 20 and except to win.

We really gonna do this after this past season with the Pats losing 4 of their last 5 games including basically the most mathematically one sided playoff loss ever? Really? Is that great coaching covering up errors?
What does today's game have to do with how the Pats played ? we have a QB that is just starting out his career and might end up being very good to elite , but he was a rookie and with that comes growing pains. This comparison between him and Brady and the Bucs is ridiculous and tiresome

Hey Ross...you think the Brady/BB hundred years war is bad? wait til Brady loses this game and the nitwits start clamoring Brady and BB were never really any good anyway. I have never understood this either or argument. Brady was great for us and so is BB...why does there have to be this neverending whinefest about an unprovable supposition...?

4 road wins??

We really gonna do this after this past season with the Pats losing 4 of their last 5 games including basically the most mathematically one sided playoff loss ever? Really? Is that great coaching covering up errors?

A slump at the end of a very good season doesn't mean Bill isn't a great coach.

I blame Bill Polian and co for this bastardly and neutered product that they still call football

Bucs dodged a bullet. Not over yet.

Need to stop LA on the 1st drive.

A TD by TB gets them within 2 scores.

Plenty of football to be played

So to summarize.

Stafford kicks Suh (shown on replay)...refs don't call it. Suh gets in Staffords face. 15 yard penalty. 30 yard swing.

Brady gets hit in face...refs don't call it. Brady complains. 15 yard penalty. 30 yard swing.

As I've been saying all year, the NFL has become impossible to enjoy because of all the procedural penalties that get called, that they're so impactful on the game, and how they're randomly enforced. This game is the epitome of all these problems.

Rams clearly the dominant team so not saying the outcome is much different, but wtf...

Even if you're right, how do these incidents normally play out? The guy REACTING in the wrong way gets noticed and is flagged. That comes down to discipline and composure. And who is responsible for setting the tone for team discipline and composure? I'll give you one guess.

Don’t want to see it end like this. At the very least can Brady make this a game to at least make the Rams and their fans sweat it out in the 4th?

Would be nice but Rams just have too much firepower.

This comeback is gonna be a great story. Sit back and enjoy. ;)

10 pressures by LA in the 1st 1/2.

Turns any QB into a mortal

Depends on if you think the 49ers magic is real or not. Because on paper they should be blown out.

49ers are a paper tiger.
The interesting thing about it all, though, if a paper tiger can put whatever they got together at the right time(January), they can make a run. Just need the ball to bounce their way a few extra times (which is always very possible).
The opinion from my 49er friends from the Bay Area is they prefer to face Tampa (IMHO that is a 'be careful what you wish for').

SSDH....(same shiz different half)

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back