PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nets are better than the Celtics

I can't wait to see what Doc River's teams can do once they start playing defense...

As far as reserves go...Posey, House (although he didn't play last night), Tony Allen and Scalabrini look pretty good...they carried the team last night against the NETS.

Its amazing how some guys are so much better with the right cast. Last year, Scal. was called everything in the book by Celtic fans, while this year he plays a role and is doing a great job. Hopefully, Tony Allen can get the confidence back after his surgery or he's not going to contribute (one night performance is at least positive). I keep remembering the battle Maxwell despite all the positive influence (Bird and co.) and he still couldn't get it done.
Some people talked about not enough balls to go around when this three were put together, they missed out on defensive side of the ball. No team has scored triple digits on them this season and they held the Nets to 69. Which reminds me, where is that troll from New Jersey.
Word: Boston Red Sox are World Champions, New England Patriots will be World Champions, Boston Celtics will make a run at being World Champions. When you whine about Boston your just ignorant and jealous.

And my guess is we will never see you ugly mug in this forum again after the Celtics just whipped the Nets by 22 points!

Btw thanks for that chuckle with the 'mystique' bs. When was the last time the nets won a championship? Oops, that would be never right? If you want mystique, the Celtics actually have some because of long tradition as champions. Red Auerbach would be smiling at this year's 2007 Celtics club.

The Nets are better than the Celtics IMO.

The Nets have everything going for them.

They got Jason Kidd, who is still at the top of his game

They have good mixture of young players and savvy veterans. Richard Jefferson and Vince Carter can be counted on to score a combined 40 points a night. Darrell Armstrong, Jamaal Magliore, Bostjan Nachbar, and Jason Collins are good enough to contribute off the bench. Josh Boone, Antoine Wright, Nenad Kristic, Marcus Williams, and Sean Williams are young players that can spell the starters, when they need to take a breather so the team will not miss a beat if the starters are on the bench.

New Jersey also plays defense and they got players such as Kristic, Collins, Boone, Magliore, and Sean Williams, who can rebound the ball.

Boston can score, but teams win championships with defense and under Doc Rivers’s tenure as the Celtics head coach, his team was never known as a team who could play defense. Also, is there anyone worth talking about when it comes to Boston ’s reserves.

This is a team that is on a mission especially with the Celtics making couple of key off-season moves.

When you compare the Nets and the Celtics, the Nets are better.

I am praying as hell the Nets make a statement to the Celtics on Saturday and Wednesday just so those Beantonwers can cry in their beers.

I am telling you right now. The Celtics are not going to make their fans happy at our house tomorrow night.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back