PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEM's First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is good for laughs...

Seriously though, I've been around here long enough to remember when NEM was complaining about Ernie Zampese. :eek:

Seymour93 said:
Seriously though, I've been around here long enough to remember when NEM was complaining about Ernie Zampese. :eek:

And to think you are just 17 years old.

mikey said:
And to think you are just 17 years old.

18 actually. That's why I'm posting at 4:20 in the morning. :D

Last edited:
I was able to locate his first post:

"Hi, I'm NEM. This internet thing will NEVER catch on, but I'm going to post here just the same.

I see where Ronald Reagan is running for President. Yeah, a friggin' actor running for President. What a joke. If he wins, the U.S. will lose the cold work. Mark my word.

Reagan's not as bad as Reagan's potential running mate's (George Bush, former head of the CIA) son. He is George W. Bush, and would make a HORRIBLE president, after he owns the Texas Rangers, and then becomes Governor of Texas. HORRIBLE!!

Speaking of horrible, there is this kid who graduated from Notre Dame a couple of years ago, Charlie Weis. He will suck as the offensive coordinator for the New England Patriots in a couple of decades. You wait.

Well, I have to run. There's this hot new adult film star Seka, and her new VHS has my name all over it. Go Patriots!"

Last edited:
Glad I checked this post, lot of chuckles and a good way to start the day - you guys are very funny.....biggrin.gif

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Come on, George Bush wasn't even a twinkle in his ancestors' eyes when NEM started diagraming the patented 'No-fly/go-routes-all-slants/crossing-patterns-from-the-no-huddle' Offense on his trusty stone tablets. (Little known fact that it was actually his buddy Moses that was obsessed with the no-huddle and convinced NEM to embrace it after scaring the snot out of him with some weird trick with the big walking stick they used to draw up plays in the sand.)

NEMtablet.jpg

Link for those with images turned off

Excellent!!:rofl:

NEM said:
None of you are even close.

Actually it was....

"I stopped in here to make my first post after a very busy day of making "The Big Bang" and creating earth.

And, let me tell you guys something, making the big bang is not an easy thing to do when there isn't anywhere else to hide from the blast.....

Luckily . a ran a post pattern and found a safe place behind Charlie Weis.

Go away, NEM. We're having fun here.

RayClay said:
Poster of the year award for this!, (I know there isn't one but there should be).

How did you do that T-Shirt?

T's really quick with the hammer and chisel!

Last edited by a moderator:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Come on, George Bush wasn't even a twinkle in his ancestors' eyes when NEM started diagraming the patented 'No-fly/go-routes-all-slants/crossing-patterns-from-the-no-huddle' Offense on his trusty stone tablets. (Little known fact that it was actually his buddy Moses that was obsessed with the no-huddle and convinced NEM to embrace it after scaring the snot out of him with some weird trick with the big walking stick they used to draw up plays in the sand.)

I knew this thread would be a great opportunity for us all to have a few chuckles and for others to show their creativity.

T-ShirtDynasty - you definitely exceeded my expectations... that was F'n hillarious. Nicely done!

I am now curious about something though... when NEM came down from the mountains with those tablets, were the Massachusites misbehaving the way the Isrealites were? I'm ok with the sex orgies, but if they were bowing down to a large gold horshoe they had fashioned by melting down all their jewelry, it might explain why the Patriots wandered for 40 years through football obscurity.

Last edited:
RayClay said:
Poster of the year award for this!, (I know there isn't one but there should be).

NEM said:
How did you do that? That is awesome.
Wow guys, I would be so unbelievably honored by your comments... if I could take credit for doing anything. Alas, it wasn't any of my pixel-pirate work here. That's an actual photo of the two stone bookends found at Nag Hammadi that were used to prop-up the non-canonized Apocalypse of Paul (where we learn that Mary is a football fan by her insistence to God that even those suffering in Hell be given Sundays off). :D

I should have thought that it was along the lines of "how do i get the computer to do capital letters and question marks"! :D

RayClay said:

I remember some old geezer with about a million posts was going on about how he was going to organize one, solicited categories and nominations ... and then did precisely NOTHING about it (although he has posted about another thousand times since). All mouth and trousers, that bloke!

(Great, great post T-Shirt. You've won, hands down!) :rocker:

NEMs first post.

You guys dont know anything if you cant see that this guy rubbing those sticks together should be doing it in a standing position rubbing the bottome stick against the top stick. He has no clue what he is doing. I dont care that he invented fire, what if it was windier and it hadnt worked his way?
You guys just don't want to see what is right in front of your faces. I have diagramed every stroke of those 2 sticks, and I predicted before he started that it would take at least 10 minutes. Only an idiot wouldnt see that if he did it my way it only would have taken 5. Anyone who disagrees with me is an idiot.

Oh by the way, the guy who invented fire is mad at me, anyone have a blanket.

AndyJohnson said:
NEMs first post.

You guys dont know anything if you cant see that this guy rubbing those sticks together should be doing it in a standing position rubbing the bottome stick against the top stick. He has no clue what he is doing. I dont care that he invented fire, what if it was windier and it hadnt worked his way?
You guys just don't want to see what is right in front of your faces. I have diagramed every stroke of those 2 sticks, and I predicted before he started that it would take at least 10 minutes. Only an idiot wouldnt see that if he did it my way it only would have taken 5. Anyone who disagrees with me is an idiot.

Oh by the way, the guy who invented fire is mad at me, anyone have a blanket.

That is quite brilliant! :D

patchick said:
Bless you all for making this board must-read even in June.

I thought nobody would top the fortran code...
patchick.......

the fortran code document is an actual scanned copy of the original copy which I had forwarded some months ago to Dan Rather at CBS.

since he received it after he ran with the now famous George Bush Texas Air Nat'l Guard documents, he was, of course, reluctant to make this document public

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft