PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More Brady bashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Florio is a gigantic douche.

I'm sure he's on every Father of the Year calendar.

From what I see in the media, he is very active in his son's life. I don't get what your problem is with how Brady is raising of his son.

And maybe Peyton gives other people tips on committing sexual assault. What is your point?

You look really ****ing stupid, you know. You're on a Patriots message board (this ain't TMZ, jerk) and are criticizing him not living up to some 50's stereotype of "get pregnant = have to get married". Who in the hell are you to think YOU know what is better for Tom Brady and Bridget Moynahan's son than Tom and Bridget? And why would you want the poor kid to have two married parents who aren't in love and are just getting on each others nerves?

You are obviously not a parent...

Just out of curiousity, what did Tom Brady do that is wrong in your eyes? Should he not be engaging in consensual sexual relations with a girlfriend? I mean, join us in the real world here. Should he stay with a woman he doesn't love for the sake of a child? AFAIK, he has taken responsibility for the situation in more ways than 1. I am sure there is no shortage of money to take care of the child coming from either parent.

So what exactly is Brady's moral shortcoming in this instance in your eyes?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back