PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More AHern bad news; lawsuit alleges he shot man in face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure there's interest, but its not right to rush to any judgment without all the facts.

I would expect a TMZ link being a valid source and worthy of a post on Jets Insider.

But not here. :rolleyes:

Why not here? The rap about TMZ should stop. They are not the National Enquirer. They get to the news and they report things. I started taking them seriously after the Tiger' girl' o-rama. Since then, I can't remember a breaking story they got wrong. It is still gossip but they do see the smoke before most other places see the fire.

That ticking sound we're all hearing are the minutes winding down on the Aaron Hernandez Patriot career clock.
This story coupled with the murder investigation ongoing in No Attleboro......this guy is bad news.
BTW, can't help but wonder if this incident in February caused BB to take a look at former Florida Gator teammate Tim Tebow once he was released from the Jets...bringing in Tebow as a way to shore up/positively influence the Gators (Hernandez, Spikes) in that room??? Just a thought.

This makes zero sense. If the guy had his "eye shot out" and has plates and screws in the right side of his face then a police report has to exist. By law, in the state of Florida, hospitals have to report all gun shot wounds to the local police. Which I would ass-u-me would spark an investigation.

According to the BadMoFo link a few posts prior to yours, there was a report, but the victim wouldn't say how he got shot. He has apparently changed his mind.

This makes zero sense. If the guy had his "eye shot out" and has plates and screws in the right side of his face then a police report has to exist. By law, in the state of Florida, hospitals have to report all gun shot wounds to the local police. Which I would ass-u-me would spark an investigation. And only suing for 100K? This sounds like complete Bull**** to me....but I guess stranger things have happened. I will sit back and wait to see what the actual facts are as they slowly trickle out.

The guy refused to identify his attacker.
It seems the cops were involved but there was nothing else they could do.
If the cops were involved the hospital would know.
The guy (Bradley) has changed his mind and now is suing Hernandez.

For all we know the cops could reopen the case tomorrow or not.

The guy refused to identify his attacker.
The cops were involved but there was nothing else they could do.
The hospital knows the cops were already involved.
The guy (Bradley) has changed his mind and now is suing Hernandez.

Even if the guy refused to identify his attacker, that would not stop an investigation.

Also, if he filed a lawsuit, there is no reason for them to not reopen the investigation. The statutes of limitations of assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder isn't three months. The fact that there is no word on an investigation re-opening means a lot.

Even if the guy refused to identify his attacker, that would not stop an investigation.

Also, if he filed a lawsuit, there is no reason for them to not reopen the investigation. The statutes of limitations of assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder isn't three months. The fact that there is no word on an investigation re-opening means a lot.

Buy the suit just hit a few days ago and if the guy that got shot does not want to cooperate with police they might not revisit it.

BTW has Hernandez denied he shot the guy in the face?

Buy the suit just hit a few days ago and if the guy that got shot does not want to cooperate with police they might not revisit it.

BTW has Hernandez denied he shot the guy in the face?

He just identified his shooter in a signed legal document. That document will have a detailed account of his version of the events. They can get a grand jury indictment off that document alone. Assuming they believe his account of the story.

I am sure that Hernandez isn't going to confirm or deny shooting anyone.

This sucks ass.....hope the team circles the wagons with or without Hernandez depending on guilt and goes on an us against the world rout of the league again.

Those uncharacteristic prematurely-ejaculated contract extensions for Gronk & Hernandez
look stupider by the hour.

And the off-season from Hell continues...

On the bright side, now he can run for vice-president.

Those uncharacteristic prematurely-ejaculated contract extensions for Gronk & Hernandez

They are still brilliant deals. They still have a lot of flexibility to cut them loose and if they perform the Pats have them for bargain basement prices for most of their careers.

If Hernandez goes on trial for murder or assault with a deadly weapon or whatever (which is still no where near a guarantee), there was no way the Pats could have predicted that. And they will be able to recoupe his bonus under his morals clause.

I've got to say, something feels perversely, weirdly good about it. They build and build and build, and add the talent to theoretically overcome adversity, year after year... they add not one but two pass-catching tight ends that could be considered "elite"... they pick up a pass-catching machine in the same season they add Randy Moss... the wins come easy in the regular season...

This is going to be closer to a team that has to work like hell with an awareness that the division could conceivably be on the line.

Nobody likes to lose a regular-season game... but does anybody else miss gutting out some wins with a little adversity?

I mean granted, you want your best possible 53... but rather than the easy glory of a dominant regular season, I wonder what a regular season as "that beat-up former heavyweight champ" will do for us.

This guy is going to have problems with a lawsuit. He told police that he was shot by two unknown assailants:

The man who is suing Aaron Hernandez and claiming the New England Patriots tight end shot him in the face told responding police the night of the incident he was shot by "both black and Hispanic males," according to a police report obtained by USA TODAY Sports.

Alexander S. Bradley, a 30-year-old Connecticut native who is the plaintiff in the suit against Hernandez, initially told police he didn't know who shot him but then provided the description of the two males to Officer Alex Mack, according to the 17-page report. Bradley then said he didn't want to talk anymore because it hurt, the report stated. When he refused to cooperate with investigators later at the hospital, police deemed his case to be inactive.

Aaron Hernandez's accuser never mentioned him to police

Unless they can find physical evidence proving that Hernandez shot him, there is little chance he will be charged and not a great chance that he would lose a court case.

This guy is going to have problems with a lawsuit. He told police that he was shot by two unknown assailants:

Aaron Hernandez's accuser never mentioned him to police

Unless they can find physical evidence proving that Hernandez shot him, there is little chance he will be charged and not a great chance that he would lose a court case.

Anybody else wonder why he didn't call the police immediately, I mean a dude shoots you in the face and you just go "eh, i'll sue him when I get around to it."

Anybody else wonder why he didn't call the police immediately, I mean a dude shoots you in the face and you just go "eh, i'll sue him when I get around to it."

Whether Hernandez shot him or not, it seems pretty clear this guy is far more interested in a payout than justice.

All we need now is for him to beat all the charges only for his hand to get all cut up in a "kitchen mishap"/domestic disturbance on the eve of the super bowl.

Whether Hernandez shot him or not, it seems pretty clear this guy is far more interested in a payout than justice.

Latest news is that the vic is a friend from CT so it's not just some random FL guy making up a story

All we need now is for him to beat all the charges only for his hand to get all cut up in a "kitchen mishap"/domestic disturbance on the eve of the super bowl.

Or drive his car into a tree at half time.

Latest news is that the vic is a friend from CT so it's not just some random FL guy making up a story

No, he is a friend from CT who is making up stories. Either he lied to the police or he is lying in this police report. He told the police he didn't know the guy who shot him. If he is a friend of Hernandez, he would have known the guy who shot him if it was Hernandez.

Hernandez, even if guilty, is pretty safe from prosecution on that shooting. If the guy knows Hernandez, his original statement will create reasonable doubt. The fact the guy has changed his story and is a convicted felon makes him an uncredible witness. I doubt the DA will bring charges here with no physical evidence.

Again, my point was this guy is more concerned about getting money than justice. If Hernandez shot him and he knows Hernandez personally, he has done nothing to get him to face legal prosecution.

I still have trouble trusting anyone who gets shot and seeks "justice" in civil court over criminal court even with the latest stuff with Hernandez. Knowing the type of people Hernandez hangs with, I would not be surprised if he was there. But I still have trouble believing he pulled the trigger. I still think he has the deepest pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back