PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Silver says Patriots response 'insults our intelligence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god. Science refutes that the balls were deflated. Why can't people comprehend this. It's not that hard.

Well it is....
scarecrow.JPG

Now that people are defending the Patriots Silver wants the Patriots to stop fighting back. What an *******.

Silvers schtick all along has been everyone would like Brady better if he just apologized.

Silvers schtick all along has been everyone would like Brady better if he just apologized.

He's embarrassing himself. He literally refuses to examine the response claiming the deflator text calls it all into question.

If Goodell has any regard for Kraft them Susan Jones will be the arbitrator, if he has none it will be Goodell himself or Henderson.

Since I'm batting 0.000 I will say he appoints himself, that way Jones will be the choice.

He's embarrassing himself. He literally refuses to examine the response claiming the deflator text calls it all into question.

I could accept that the deflator text brings it all into question, and then I would look at the rest of the evidence and see there is nothing

The Wells report diddnt insult anyone's intelligence?

Last edited:
So in other words, Silver only read the Deflator and ESPN explainations and not the rest of the document that blow some really big holes in the Wells Report.

This is what Damien Woody did too. Calling it "laughable".

This is what Damien Woody did too. Calling it "laughable".

The funny thing is I listened to two minutes of Felger and Mazz and had to turn it off when Felger said that Woody has been the absolute best one out there when it came to the Wells Report and no one speaks the truth more than Woody.

Those two are having way too much fun trolling Pats fans. I can put up with Felger at times, but times like this he is insufferable.

The funny thing is I listened to two minutes of Felger and Mazz and had to turn it off when Felger said that Woody has been the absolute best one out there when it came to the Wells Report and no one speaks the truth more than Woody.

Those two are having way too much fun trolling Pats fans. I can put up with Felger at times, but times like this he is insufferable.

Lol they're definitely trolling Pats fans. You guys should all stop tuning in even if Bedard goes on that show for analysis.

Felger and Mazz, at first, were fun to listen to. Now, they're absolutely insufferable.

I don't understand how a station can feel comfortable with their mid-day show hosts trolling the local fan base whenever they get a chance to.

You want to talk about insulting someone's intelligence, those two are prime examples.

Felger and Mazz, at first, were fun to listen to. Now, they're absolutely insufferable.

I don't understand how a station can feel comfortable with their mid-day show hosts trolling the local fan base whenever they get a chance to.

Because ratings

Silver has been struggling the last couple of years as a reporter. He has no charisma and is a below-average reporter. He's just trying to make a name for himself. The NFL network should release him if they are smart

He's the tipping point why I don't watch NFL Network anymore.

Marshall and Kurt where annoying more than anything, but bearable.

Silver guy on the other hand is unbearable.

silver's ****ing awful. i remember him saying he has a personal friendship with brady and some of brady's family.
they should all stop talking to this **** head.

I hear what you're saying, but they are #1 in their slot, and it's not close. It's more evidence that
most people are idiots.

The forum really does need a 'sadly agree' option.

I've been watching him and several other NFLN idiots as well as listening to Fatcesa. And I'm loving watching their biased hate for the Pats begin to unravel. Steven A. also was getting a little defensive with Skip Clueless today. It's over fellas.

The Wells report was an insult to our intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back