PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Edited Title:) Writer thinks Zappe is winning the QB "battle"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trace McSorely is obviously quietly winning the QB1 battle. Proof: No highlights from him. Haven’t heard a word about him lately and he didn’t even play. Mac and Zappe have highlights and that’s a bad sign for them.
In Trace we trust!!!

Are we done with this now?

LOL! We will never be done with this. I think Mac could be the league MVP this year and there would be one or two people on this board saying we need to bench him for Zappe. The game day thread will be just as insufferable after every missed throw, sack, INT as it was last year.

LOL! We will never be done with this. I think Mac could be the league MVP this year and there would be one or two people on this board saying we need to bench him for Zappe. The game day thread will be just as insufferable after every missed throw, sack, INT as it was last year.
At least we shouldn't hear the fanbase at the stadium embarrass themselves with Zappe chants anymore. Hopefully.

Questions about if Zappe deserves a roster spot? No, I think he's safe.
I think so.

His best game of his life (in Cleveland) was decent I guess but it wasn't at the level of a Matt Flynn or Rob Johnson moment where he has a monster game under the spotlight that gets him a huge contract offer from another team even though he's a backup. Will be interesting to see what the Patriots do in that scenario if it becomes reality.

Last edited:
Speaking of Rob Johnson...lol. This guy has more Super Bowl rings than Dan Marino :D

Last edited:
At least we shouldn't hear the fanbase at the stadium embarrass themselves with Zappe chants anymore. Hopefully.

I think you give your fellow Pats fans too much credit. I think we will hear some chants on the first three and out against the Eagles.

I think you give your fellow Pats fans too much credit. I think we will hear some chants on the first three and out against the Eagles.
Putting it out there before it happens... Malik chants will be equally embarrassing.

10 years ago people on this forum wanted to get rid of Brady so I am not shocked that some people want to get rid of an average to below average QB.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
Tyson Bagent should take the starting QB job away from Justin Fields eventually, he's already won the Bear's backup job over PJ Walker and Nathan Peterman. He's likely to be this years Brock Purdy.

Tyson Bagent should take the starting QB job away from Justin Fields eventually, he's already won the Bear's backup job over PJ Walker and Nathan Peterman. He's likely to be this years Brock Purdy.
Wanted that kid.

Has alot of tools.

That's good because the Pats need him to start in the near future.
the sandlot killing me smalls GIF

That's good because the Pats need him to start in the near future.
Better resod the field after every game to fix the divots from Zappe Smurf’s little passes being knocked into the turf as they usually are…

I believe that's called "damning with faint praise" or "clearing a really low bar." :p

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back