PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miami talking to Pees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whah?

Romeo was the DC in 2004.

Pees was not calling the O-Line signals vs the Giants in 2007.

nobody complained his 08 and 09 season :wha: :wha: :wha:

You need a mulligan NEP ????

Pees became our DC AFTER Romeo LEFT?? Yes?

Pees was a DC. How did he manage to let Colts and another team SCORE more points in the second half and ultimately WON the game? Everybody saw in in AFC championship game and SB.

Last edited:
1.) I'm not bitter about Pees getting fired.

2.) If you don't think that playing against the team that let you go is something these people look at, just as it is for the team moving someone (as we see when guys are traded out of division), you don't know a damned thing about the thought processes of athletes or coaches.

1.) I meant your bitterness about the Seymour trade, I'm sure that will never factor into anything Pees is thinking about. My only point.

Pees also didn't game plan Samuels dropping a game ending INT or Rodney "allowing" a circus catch.

Rodney shouldn't have had to even try to make that play if Samuel the wanderer did his damn job.

1.) I meant your bitterness about the Seymour trade, I'm sure that will never factor into anything Pees is thinking about. My only point.

So, in other words, you had no point at all.

The rats are leaving the sinking ship. The Patriots UFAs will

be next.

So, in other words, you had no point at all.

No in other words my point was the Seymour trade that YOU threw in there because of your bitterness has nothing to do with anything. But good try.

I hope for our sake that it is, especially if Miami hires Pees.

The best thing about it is that Pees would destroy the Miami defense. I saw this guy's act at Kent state and he was awful, complaining to the opposing coach about throwing the ball with a 2 TD lead and 5 minutes left in the game. Practically anyone will be an upgrade over Pees, I guarantee it.

The Dean Pees haters here really need a clue. We play an entire year with a decent defense that had nobody to set the edge and no true mike LB. I mean we had Wilfork trying to set the edge vs Ravens. Dean Pees is not great but he is a very good coach ... he was not the problem. perhaps he had to go because he yelled at Bill for whose fault the season was.

Do you actually believe what you wrote?

Pees became our DC AFTER Romeo LEFT?? Yes?

Pees was a DC. How did he manage to let Colts and another team SCORE more points in the second half and ultimately WON the game? Everybody saw in in AFC championship game and SB.

What position was Dean Pees?
Can he tackle?
Can he set the edge?
Can he rush the QB?
Can he drop into coverage?

What is "in in" :confused3: Is that an "it's what it's " thing :confused2:

Last edited:
Whah?

Romeo was the DC in 2004.

Pees was not calling the O-Line signals vs the Giants in 2007.

nobody complained his 08 and 09 season
:wha: :wha: :wha:

You need a mulligan NEP ????

You have to be kidding me. People have been complaining about Pees since midway through his 1st year. Please. Do you not remember Belichick having to go to the sidelines to school the defense while Pees stood silently by during the Super Bowl? Meanwhile a crucial decision needed to be made on O. Pees never had Belichick's total respect.

It's as if Christmas came twice this year.

No in other words my point was the Seymour trade that YOU threw in there because of your bitterness has nothing to do with anything. But good try.

I threw the Seymour trade in there because it was something that affected the defense this season.

As I said, you had no point.

Do you actually believe what you wrote?

You can't be a great coach without having great players.

Pees is not a great coach ... as i said ... but he is a good coach.

It's time for a change ... so he goes.

We were a few players short on defense this year ... Pees wasn't the GM.

What position was Dean Pees?
Can he tackle?
Can he set the edge?
Can he rush the QB?
Can he drop into coverage?

What is "in in" :confused3: Is that an "it's what it's " thing :confused2:

Come on now. We didn't loose important games because we 'missed' tackles. WE LOST THEM BECAUSE PEES didn't adjust to our opponent's O well. It's that simple!

It was BB who TALKED to our D during 07 AFC championship game. Stop your excuse for Pees. Pees didn't take advantage of the talents that he got between 05 and 07 season. If he was a 'good' coach, we wouldn't lost our AFC championship and 07 season, would we????

By the way, Pees was ranked 23 as a DC. People didn't come up this ranking in 08 and 09 season. OK?

Last edited:
You can't be a great coach without having great players.

Pees is not a great coach ... as i said ... but he is a good coach.

It's time for a change ... so he goes.

I meant the part about Pees yelling at Belichick.

He didn't do a good job between 05 and 07 season.

If he did, you would have your case for Pees this season or last year.

People don't jump up to conclusion about him bases on 2 lousy seasons.

He didn't do a good job between 05 and 07 season.

If he did, you would have your case for Pees this season or last year.

People don't jump up to conclusion about him bases on 2 lousy seasons.

So you really think Parcells would consider hiring someone that sucks. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey Dan....................................................................................................thank you :), hope you get the job. Look forward to seeing you next season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back