PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mehta Mea Culpa

Status
Not open for further replies.
berneydidnotread.gif

so the jest beat writer finally admits that BB is God?

Mehta has tipped his capped to the Patriots before, but covering the Jets for the NYC market is his job.

Think from Mehta's perspective of how much Bill Belichick has messed up his career. It's not easy to earn a coveted job as an NFL beat reporter in a top media market. And thanks to BB, Mehta has essentially spent the past 15 years covering the Washington Generals.

I anxiously await Micheal Irvin's renaming the the Lombardi Trophy to the Belichick Trophy.. Roger, Kurt and Marshall's heads are gonna explode..

"Man-ish" is the perfect name for that guy. It's very ****ensian.
He is scum. Read the editors note at the end.

I wish someone would just post the text of the piece so I don't have to give that douche a click or a view.

Don't worry, in a couple of weeks he'll cite that article as definitive proof that Kraft leaks mind-altering gas into the ventilation system for visiting teams and their entourages at the Blade.

"Man-ish" is the perfect name for that guy. It's very ****ensian.

I wish someone would just post the text of the piece so I don't have to give that douche a click or a view.

It's nothing unexpected or clever:

(Editor's Note: The above mea culpa will be rescinded if A) illegal video footage from Texans practice surfaces at a later date or B) air pressure levels of game used balls don't meet league standards. … Otherwise, sorry, Bill. I won't doubt you again.)

Another thing he can stick where the sun don't shine is his original troll:

The fine folks that make up Patriot Nation will now convince themselves that osmosis will help rookie Jacoby Brissett win the next two games against the Texans and Bills before Brady returns from exile. Spoiler alert: He won't. ... Belichick is brilliant, but let's be realistic. He's not going to climb this mountain

why he doesn't have his named changed to Girlish Jehta is a minor mystery...maybe he's pondering "Tweezer ****" or "Pea Testicles"....

In a link above (Local Media News Headlines) Tom Curran takes a tremendous dump on Mehta's head. Beautiful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News