PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Bill wanted to trade Mac before season

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately for Team Bill loyalists, the report is from Wickersham, so it looks like you’ve spent a week discrediting and mocking a reporter you’ll now be celebrating. But such is the life of the PatsFans.com Team Bill Oath Taker.

Also a rumor Bill wanted Baker Mayfield.

Enjoy.

Unfortunately for Team Bill loyalists, the report is from Wickersham, so it looks like you’ve spent a week discrediting and mocking a reporter you’ll now be celebrating. But such is the life of the PatsFans.com Team Bill Oath Taker.

Enjoy.

I’m going to be sick.

Sounds like Kraft lost faith after the Brady fiasco

Maybe Kraft had little man syndrome where he felt he was not getting enough credit and therefore wanted to make changes for the sake of making changes so he could claim credit if auccessfull

Hasn’t there been reports previously that Bill wanted to trade Mac and Bob turned him down? That is news to me that he would have pursued Mayfield.

The problem is bb never brought a QB in to compete through free agency or the draft. Plus kept zappe who was released and signed. Cluster

The Krafts refuted this via Curran. So comes down to which reporter you believe.

Lol

You believe which narrative you want to believe honestly haha
It’s funny both Thunder and Bill think they’re protecting immortal legacies with this media war.

The Krafts refuted this via Curran. So comes down to which reporter you believe.
Refuting is the only sensible thing to do. Doesn't really move the needle on who to believe.

Enjoy.

I do believe he wanted to trade Mac. There were rumors to this effect. Unsure of why he wasn't.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back