PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Asante Samuel running his mouth about Belichick

Beating a dead horse with a dead horse.

Dude has issues. Move on with your life already.

Tell me it's the off-season without telling me it's the off-season.
This ^ . Dear God can training camp start already!? Def shaping up to be one of the most crucial, pivotal seasons in history

Well if the senior Samuel had caught a certain catchable interception during a certain SB game when a certain up to that point undefeated team was playing, there wouldn’t be *any* questions pertaining to the greatest coach of all time, now would there…..

To be fair... he was interviewed about it this time. But yeah... lmao he proudly wears his disdain on his chest

That’s good ***ante cleared that up. Now someone should interview T-Sizzle and ask him what he thinks of Brady.. I just need to know cause I forget.

It's literally the only thing keeping him relevant in the social media era.

He was definitely a baller but wow, what a douche!.

That’s good ***ante cleared that up. Now someone should interview T-Sizzle and ask him what he thinks of Brady.. I just need to know cause I forget.

I think after listening to Suggs, you'll still be very unclear about what he thinks of Brady, or anything else.

System QB with a low ceiling.

Why do posters here feel that it is necessary to start a new thread every time this vindictive moron spouts his BS about Belichick.

The statement would carry more weight if it came from another former Patriot.

However, Samuel said something similar prior to the 2020 season:

"I think Bill Belichick needed Tom to be successful. Do you think Tom needs Bill? My answer is no."

That statement proved to be prophetic by the conclusion of Super Bowl 55.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back